• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by χ-Blade Master

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. χ-Blade Master

Did I miss something?

That was intentional by design. Reason Mickey and Terra have no interactions was to avoid Mickey "recognizing" AX as Terra as to not create any inconsistencies. Same reason he had no interactions with Roxas either.
  2. χ-Blade Master

Why did they need Roxas alive?

You could say Ansem kept him alive because he was one of the components that made up the data that he hid inside Sora. Also it is not improbable to think that Ansem more than likely discovered that Roxas was harboring two hearts inside him (Ventus' heart and his new burgeoning heart).
  3. χ-Blade Master

Xehanort's Guardian

I think it's Eraqus. He's the only one who hasn't been officially been given some sort of representation within Terranort. Would it be plausible to believe that when MX forced his heart inside Terra, Eraqus' heart acted out of instinct and shielded Terra from completely being engulfed my MX's...
  4. χ-Blade Master

The thirteen dark vessels

Exactly, which would qualify him as a different form of Xehanort. By virtue, Xemnas and Ansem SOD are exactly the same person since they both share the same set of memories but yet so different at the same time. There's no reason why AX wouldn't be picked up by YX during his time travels.
  5. χ-Blade Master

Yes, technically they are the same person physically but in that period when Terra nor Xehanort had control of AX he developed a separate identity of his own (meaning all he knew was that his name was Xehanort and that he worked with Ansem). When he regained his memories he was STILL AX, only...
  6. χ-Blade Master

Aside the obvious ones: 1: MX 2. Xemnas 3. Ansem SOD 4. Braig 5. Isa 6. Young Xehanort As for the rest: 7. Terra-Xehanort (BBS)-before he locked his memories away 8. Vanitas-obvious given he has yellow tinted eyes, which signifies that he has been seeded by Master Xehanort 9. Apprentice...
  7. χ-Blade Master

Xehanort form

There's a real plausible explanation for all of this if you think about it, if we make some very educated assumptions. We can say that when MX transferred his heart over to Terra at the end of BBS, his old body faded away and remained in limbo. Fast forward to KH2, the explosion that expels...
  8. χ-Blade Master

Master Xehanort's Appearance

That could be it, because we also have to take into consideration Xemnas' heart that he grew on his own. So if Terra's heart ever did return, it would have had no choice but to fuse with Xemnas' Xehanortified heart leaving him in the same position he was with MX.
  9. χ-Blade Master

Why Master Xehanort?

Could it be that the when the KH Encoder exploded, it un-fused the hearts of both MX and Terra. At that point, MX's heart could have simply returned back to his old body that he discarded in BBS. Terra's heart would have naturally returned to his own body, BUT you would also have to take into...
  10. χ-Blade Master

Famitsu Gives KH3D 38/40 + Scans (Now with 100% more swag~)

Hell yeah. Straight SWAGGA.
  11. χ-Blade Master

Official Gold Eyed Person Discussion Thread

Re: Now that we know who MF is I personally think MF/YMX could be one of two people: 1. He could be the result of Vanitas' damaged heart that latched onto MX's discarded body near the end of BBS, explaining his youthful appearance. However this doesn't explain how he has all the Organization's...
  12. χ-Blade Master

[SPOILERS] Theory on the gray haired boy

That's exactly who I think it is. On a further note, I think this is Master Xehanort's heart inside Terra's body since it is implied that Terra's heart remained inside Riku after the data explosion. This would explain GHB resemblance to Terra.
  13. χ-Blade Master

The world submerged in sleep

All of this dream stuff reminds me of Dragon Quest 6 were there was the real world and the "Dream World" and worlds that were inaccessible or destroyed in the real world were still present in the Dream World through people's dreams.
  14. χ-Blade Master

The Official Mysterious Figure Thread

In my opinion, I think MF could be Master Xehanort's in Terra's body minus Terra's heart or could be Xemnas that somehow managed to successfully merge with the Heart of Men, the latter being less likely. The only thing that bothers that if it is MX in Terra's body why isn't he using his keyblade...
  15. χ-Blade Master

KH BBS FM has KH3D: DDD stuff inside it!

Wow nice find. These look like the same models that were used in the Secret Ending. Perhaps Square was originally going to render the ending using the in-game engine but changed their minds in the end.
Back