• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by ▽

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. ▽

Help/Support ► HOMEWORK HELP THREAD!

You're quite right dogen, i guess your lecturer meant that the vector for the bullet was directed into the board, else i don't see how it's possible. Especially as the pivot is frictionless. I'd say the angular momentum of the guy is directed downwards.
  2. ▽

Yep dogen, all of your statements are true.
  3. ▽

2*Pi*R for circumference, Pi*R^2 for area, D=2R D being diameter, R for radius and ^ meaning an exponent you're welcome
  4. ▽

a sinking ship

First of all, i have not studied economy and do not claim any expertise in that area. However, i do follow the news quite extensively, and these are just amalgations of observations combined with logical reasoning. With both the U.S.A as well as Europe having to deal with colossal problemns...
  5. ▽

Help/Support ► HELP ME PLZ... *A baby sparrow*

Your loss, who knows how good it might be.
  6. ▽

It's dead anyway, why not try it and see how it tastes.
  7. ▽

It also has a huge deficit in spelling and grammar, i guess those two go together.
  8. ▽

Now add the marinade and gently heat it up to the point of cooking.
  9. ▽

I see it hasn't been solved yet, i can help. You have to take the log with base ten of both sides, although this doesn't seem to help, it does as you must use a certain property logarithms have. The property is as follows, if you take ln(a^2), it equals to 2*ln(a). For an explanation of...
  10. ▽

back

Well, after a year with a lot of crap, i'm back. Maybe some know me, some might not, but i'm back. I'm not going to be on every week, but i'll check in from time to time.
  11. ▽

crap

I just lost the game. s1eyeballs
  12. ▽

Stooge, there's only one possible scenario i can think of, solar flare. Nasa has a pretty detailed page on it: Solar Storm Warning - NASA Science Like mentioned before, you can multiply logs as well as any number. It is inaccurately to say k*Log(x)=Log(k*x), instead the correct equivalence is...
  13. ▽

M displaced is equal to the M that's floating, we know the area of the boat, L*W and we know the difference in height, H, which, when multiplied with the area of the boat, gives us the volume of the displaced water, V=L*W*H. I assume you're allowed the density of water most often used, 1 kg in...
  14. ▽

buying ps2-crap

Apparently my brother spilled some soda over his ps2 controller, which has ceased functioning. He asked me to look for another one but our local stores don't sell them anymore. I'm going to look at online stores but i wonder if regional differences have to be considered, since i might have to...
  15. ▽

it can go both ways

I've seen lot's of hypothesising when it comes to deities and whatnot, but isn't it just all hollow words. We have no indication of them, the descriptions and texts describing them and events surrounding them can be twisted in any way you'd want. In essence, shouldn't we just stick to the most...
Back