• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

About the outfits... (Fun discussion)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

LoneFox

Awards
Ps. I’m not sure if it’s appropriate to post this here but has anyone else noticed that the purple jewel necklace that Strelitzia has in her union cross Art doesn’t appear in the KH4 trailer. It’s a detail that’s been weirdly bugging me for a bit and I was just wondering if anyone else had noticed it and had thoughts on it.
I bet you have spotted a Missing Link! (y)

Alexxio M.

Awards
I bet you have spotted a Missing Link! (y)
I’m glad someone else has noticed it. If this ends up being a missing link 😉 it would be cool. But personally I don’t like the idea going around that the Strelitzia in quadratum is another person in disguise or completely fake which is why that inconsistency is bugging me. Personally I think the data version of Strelitzia is the one we see in quadratum sent by Luxu as the true dandelion and that strelitzia’s actual spirit became Lauriam’s Spector when he became a nobody like what the guardian was to Terra Xehanort/ ansem sod. I just want those awesome siblings to be reuníted with no disguises or tricks attached getting her back to the realm of light with a tangible body is enough of a conflict already. Also a new outfit for her or maybe a new keyblade upon returning would also be great. I’d be satisfied to see that she has something to signify that they’re reunited now and she has no Ill will towards ven. Just a thought.

Last edited:

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
I mean, it's not just the necklace, you know? Strelitzia is wearing a totally different outfit than in UX, so, it's not super weird that she doesn't have her necklace.

Alexxio M.

Awards
I mean, it's not just the necklace, you know? Strelitzia is wearing a totally different outfit than in UX, so, it's not super weird that she doesn't have her necklace.
I kinda assumed the rest of her dress was world order doing it’s work it’s still very similar to the one she wears in UX after all and Sora still has his crown necklace and his outfit although modernized still keeps the main design of his kh3 clothes. strelitzia had the necklace on when she died so that is why that detail being missing stuck out to me more than the full outfit. Thanks for the reply

LoneFox

Awards
I’m glad someone else has noticed it. If this ends up being a missing link 😉 it would be cool.
No, I hadn't noticed it. But what I had noticed is, her being in Quadratum seems to be an important part of the Master of Masters' plan. Therefore, it makes sense to tell the story of how she got in there, and ML is the logical place where it would happen.

I just want those awesome siblings to be reuníted with no disguises or tricks attached
Maybe it has happened already? Luxord is in Quadratum, so it makes sense that Lauriam would also be there. My headcanon for how Sora ended up on Strelitzia's sofa is, Lauriam carried him there after one of the enemies had put him to sleep. And Strelitzia totally panicked at first, because she thought her brother was bringing in a dead body... :ROFLMAO:

vaderskywalker

Awards
My headcanon for how Sora ended up on Strelitzia's sofa is, Lauriam carried him there after one of the enemies had put him to sleep. And Strelitzia totally panicked at first, because she thought her brother was bringing in a dead body... :ROFLMAO:
I kind of want to see that too, but I have a feeling their going to show how Sora ended up on that sofa in a cutscene, and I doubt Lauriam put him there, but I hope your right.

Back