• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

About Donald, Goofy, and the world order... (Fun discussion)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

vaderskywalker

Awards
How are they preserving the world order, by continuing to look, well, how they look, someone is bound notice that they are a talking, anthropomorphic duck and dog, and that somehow no-one has noticed? I mean I know that Donald's is supposed to disguise during their travels, but there's an instance, after you beat Hades in KH2, and Auron says "Thanks for meddling." and Donald is grumpy about it, Hercules thanks them for their help, and Donald says "Excuse us for meddling." and Meg says "aw I think somebody's feathers are a bit ruffled," so what are you thoughts?

Sonofjafar

Awards
There are a lot of things that break the world order rule when it comes to Kingdom Hearts. However I have a theory. There are versions of Sora Donald and Goofy (as well as all characters) in each world. When our Sora Donald and Goofy show up in another world, that world’s version of the trio stops existing which allows our trio to interact with residents of other worlds without meddling too much

Willow A113

Awards
There are a lot of things that break the world order rule when it comes to Kingdom Hearts. However I have a theory. There are versions of Sora Donald and Goofy (as well as all characters) in each world. When our Sora Donald and Goofy show up in another world, that world’s version of the trio stops existing which allows our trio to interact with residents of other worlds without meddling too much
Yeah, I don't think so :ROFLMAO:

LoneFox

Awards
Who says talking ducks, dogs, or mice are unusual?
Maybe a population of them exists in most (if not all) of the worlds, and everybody knows about them...

Chie

Awards
Every world is weird.

Evidently SDG aren't considered any weirder than the contents of any given world.

Willow A113

Awards
Every world is weird.

Evidently SDG aren't considered any weirder than the contents of any given world.
True, but I still find it strange that people in the Caribbean don't question it. Sure, weird things happen there, but not to anyone outside of Jack's crew and a few others. And obviously, it's more realistic given it's based on a live-action film.

Back