• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Art Showcase, any critiques would be appreciated.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
D

Deleted member 246005

A repost, but just wanted to say that I feel this is probably the picture I'm most proud of at the moment.

For those who don't know (and I don't blame you at all) these are my characters Omega and Iris. They currently are starring in my KH fic that I'm horribly off schedule for, but I have plans for their future beyond it.

The only reason I'm tweeting it is because of size issues.
It looks good and take your time.

NemesisSP

Awards
OmegaStiltzkinLog.png

Been awhile since I posted anything to do with this stuff. Here's the thing it's part of, or at least its original take, as I'm updating it.

index.php

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
I can really tell that you've been putting hundreds of hours into your craft going from page 1 to 6.
Your sense of spatial awareness, anatomical symmetry has definitely improved.

Love what you're creating Nemesis.

NemesisSP

Awards
I can really tell that you've been putting hundreds of hours into your craft going from page 1 to 6.
Your sense of spatial awareness, anatomical symmetry has definitely improved.

Love what you're creating Nemesis.
Thank you. I always try and work on my art. It's much appreciated to hear that there's definitely improvement.

D

Deleted member 282472

View attachment 16352

Wow, it's been almost a year now... probably because I lost any drive to do anything. And honestly, still don't really.

But life goes on.
I get that as my depression effects my writer's block. I ended up quitting writing for a bit a few years ago. I found my way back to being a writer and I hope you find your artistic side again.

Nice work with the P3 protagonist.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back