• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How many non-English dubs did KH1 and KH2 have?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

WaltK

Awards
Kingdom Hearts 1 and Kingdom Hearts 2 are unique in that they are the only two games in the series to get dubbed into other languages besides English.

What I want to know is how many different languaged versions were there?

2 quid is good

Awards
Full EU dubbing, although having said that, KH1 didn't have Spanish as an option.

So, English, Japanese, French and German for KH1, then all of those plus Spanish for KH2.

There's a rumour or fandom meme I've seen that picking German subs for BBS gives you a translation that isn't direct but rather seems like a potential dub script that matches lip flaps but given that I've never played og BBS and don't know German, I can't confirm that

Willow A113

Awards
Full EU dubbing, although having said that, KH1 didn't have Spanish as an option.

So, English, Japanese, French and German for KH1, then all of those plus Spanish for KH2.

There's a rumour or fandom meme I've seen that picking German subs for BBS gives you a translation that isn't direct but rather seems like a potential dub script that matches lip flaps but given that I've never played og BBS and don't know German, I can't confirm that
I thought I remembered seeing something about Italian too?

Back