• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Official Shipping Discussion | ships ahoy | sharing is caring: fan creations (fic, art, etc.)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Sonofjafar

Awards
Calling it right here: the fandom is gonna try to ship Young Xehanort and/or Strelitzia with Sora if it’s revealed that people lose their memories in Quadratum

palizinhas

Awards
Worst part of Playernort not being a thing anymore is that YX/Strelitzia can't be Reincarnation Romance

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Calling it right here: the fandom is gonna try to ship Young Xehanort and/or Strelitzia with Sora if it’s revealed that people lose their memories in Quadratum
What do you mean start? I’m already shipping them. Young Xehanort without the asshole stuff would be a great short-term boyfriend for Sora. Strelitzia would make a good short-term girlfriend. Sora can date in Quadratum!

Megavoltage

Awards
Sora's memories fades and then he starts dating in Quadratum. After some adventuring Sora gets back to Destiny Island and his memories return to normal. How would Kairi respond to Sora having a love life while he was gone?

palizinhas

Awards
Sora's memories fades and then he starts dating in Quadratum. After some adventuring Sora gets back to Destiny Island and his memories return to normal. How would Kairi respond to Sora having a love life while he was gone?
Chains of memories are connected and all so Sora forgets everyone, everyone forgets Sora, and when he comes back he finds out Kairi dated Varian from Tangled so they're even.

Alvart

Awards
Did the thread just die? Okay, rarepairs… I think I mentioned it before, but I’m kinda interested in the dynamic between Ava and Luxu before the Master basically screwed them all up.
I searched the term "Luxu" in this thread because I was curious. And that ship is actually my rarepair ship too! I shipped them for this exact same reason. They're both close to the Master of Masters as apprentices, and their previous personalities seem compatible enough, why not? I guess it's not too late for this ship either. At the end of the day, they are both traitors. And so far, there hasn't really been a reason for animosity just yet. And even if they end up being enemies, this won't be the first time enemies have been shipped before so still works!

D

Deleted member 246005

People already started with Strelitzia and Sora so you are behind the curve. Lol.

Roxas and Yuffie as well as Ventus and Shelke from Dirge of Cerberus would be fun.

Oh snap- I just thought about Isa and Fang or Lea and Jill Nahbhat.

Last edited by a moderator:

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Off topic but I need to indulge in the moment:

*Squees internally* 20 years of holding out faint hope for the ship that introduced me to shipping (SonicxSally is my actual first ship but I didn't know the term back then) could still happen is finally coming to fruition! This whole episode was just about the most shippy it's ever been for these two! But that ending man, Misty the most blatantly tsundere she's ever been (which is saying a lot for someone that's a G rated Asuka) with making up an obviously phony excuse for traveling with Ash again plus Ash's smug grin when he knows it's BS and continues to tease her. That's the stuff I live for!

Nine more episodes of this, with Misty being there for the end of Ash's journey. What a time it is!

Oh, and a side lobster yaoi ship too.

Last edited:

Zackarix

Awards
Ever since the upcoming replacement main character for the Pokemon anime was revealed to have "family history" as a plot point people have been speculating that she's Ash's daughter and fighting over who the mother is.

I've been thinking probably not (no need to instantly age up every character by decades if you're still in the experimental stage of replacing your series mainstay) but if they actually canonize Pokeshipping I won't know what to think.

Idreamaboutcats

Awards
(Pokeshipping)
Yay!
(More pokeshipping)
They were supposed to have had a daughter anyway, post-M01 epilogue, when the producers were still skeptical of the anime’s popularity and wasn’t planning for the Orange Islands and beyond.

The girl was pink-haired though. Supposedly, her name was Jyuri, after the singer who would’ve voiced her. Obviously she doesn’t exist now since the anime got reaaally popular and ran over Nteen-something years.

No, that’s not Misty being a lesbian mom. That blue-haired woman’s like a one-off minor character, who didn’t even get a name in Japanese and is called “Voyager”. She’s still in the movie.
Worst part of Playernort not being a thing anymore is that YX/Strelitzia can't be Reincarnation Romance
I’m still hoping for Player and Strelitzia to meet someday.🥹

Last edited:

WaltK

Awards
Yay!

They were supposed to have had a daughter anyway, post-M01 epilogue, when the producers were still skeptical of the anime’s popularity and wasn’t planning for the Orange Islands and beyond.

The girl was pink-haired though. Supposedly, her name was Jyuri, after the singer who would’ve voiced her. Obviously she doesn’t exist now since the anime got reaaally popular and ran over Nteen-something years.

No, that’s not Misty being a lesbian mom. That blue-haired woman’s like a one-off minor character, who didn’t even get a name in Japanese and is called “Voyager”. She’s still in the movie.
Yeah… no it's not.

…I'm just gonna drop the Dogasu's Backpack page on the trailer to read at your leisure.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Yeah… no it's not.

…I'm just gonna drop the Dogasu's Backpack page on the trailer to read at your leisure.
Revisionist bullshit. They just don't wanna admit they killed Pokeshipping and were trying to damage control.

girl_kasumi.png

9e616869f57592a0df846e56ac2f846d.jpg

That's not just similar, that's an exact match. One NPC of the week looking like another NPC of the week from 200 episodes ago is one thing, but no way would they make someone else look so close to the show's heroine!

Last edited:

WaltK

Awards
Whether or not the woman is Misty isn't really the relevant part here. The explanation as to the little girl's identity is what I’m focusing on: she's a representation of the girl who sang with Sachiko Kobayashi in "Pocketto Ni Fantasy" (the song in this very trailer) and "Kaze to Issho Ni" (the actual ending theme of the movie).

Back