• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 20th Anniversary Vinyl LP Box releasing on March 22nd, 2023

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

The Kingdom Hearts 20th Anniversary Vinyl LP Box will be released on March 22rd, 2023!

Update: Official site launched.

This box set contains three records with a total of 36 iconic songs from throughout the series, such as Dearly Beloved, Dive into the Heart -Destati-, Traverse Town, Chikai -KINGDOM Orchestra Instrumental Version-, and more. Fans can also look forward to the new song from Kingdom Hearts IV - Reality in the Dark - which was used in the 20th anniversary trailer

The box comes with a bonus card with a stand, featuring the 20th anniversary illustration by Tetsuya Nomura.

Disc 1:
Side A:
1. Dearly Beloved
2. Simple and Clean -KINGDOM Orchestra Instrumental Version-
3. Dive into the Heart -Destati-
4. Destiny Islands
5. Treasured Memories
6. Kairi I
7. Destiny's Force
8. Traverse Town

Side B:
1. Blast Away! -Gummi Ship I-
2. Hand in Hand
3. Hollow Bastion
4. End of the World
5. Always on My Mind
6. Vector to the Heavens

Disc 2:
Side A:
1. Dearly Beloved
2. Passion -KINGDOM Orchestra Instrumental Version-
3. Lazy Afternoons
4. Tension Rising
5. Roxas
6. Sora
7. Working Together
8. Organization XIII

Side B:
1. The 13th Reflection
2. The Other Promise
3. Riku
4. Darkness of the Unknown
5. Rage Awakened

Disc 3:
Side A:
1. Don't Think Twice -KINGDOM Orchestra Instrumental Version-
2. Face My Fears -KINGDOM Orchestra Instrumental Version-
3. Dearly Beloved -KINGDOM HEARTS III Version-
4. Forza Finale

Side B:
1. Dark Domination
2. Vector to the Heavens -Xion-
3. Nachtflugel
4. KINGDOM HEARTS IV Trailer (tentative name)

Last edited by a moderator:

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
The soundtrack adds so much to the series for me. I need to see the tracklist before I decide for sure, but I'm already leaning towards a purchase. The tracks they have listed have me sold (I can't wait to melt to the OG 'Dearly Beloved' with licorice harmonies), but I would like to see some deep cuts too. And please don't clutter up what precious few we have with the likes of 'One Winged Angel', ubiquitous tracks that can be found on many other OST and arrangement vinyl.

AegisXIII

Awards
Why is it that music goodies always have a better collector edition than the games themselves?

NoWay

Awards
I really like “Reality in the Dark” as a song title. But I’m not sure if I’d pay 200 bucks for that..

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
“Reality in the Dark” sounds like a possible title for Chapter 7 of Deltarune. I smell possible fourth wall breaking in KH4
I think the title is based on the fact that Quadratum is in a reality where the rules of light and darkness are different from the main KH reality. A place where the dead of KH seem to find themselves—an afterworld. A reality in the dark…

Sonofjafar

Awards
I think the title is based on the fact that Quadratum is in a reality where the rules of light and darkness are different from the main KH reality. A place where the dead of KH seem to find themselves—an afterworld. A reality in the dark…
When you put the real world in your game, you are signing a verbal contract that said game will break the fourth wall. Call it Quadratum or the afterlife or whatever but if Sora ends up in a real world location then he’s gotta come to terms with the fact that the meaning of his entire existence is to be a plaything to some other incomprehensible being

AegisXIII

Awards
Also, all versus XIII trailers started with "this is a fantasy based on a reality" and the city of Insomnia used to be constantly at night. So this emphasizes even more that Quadratum will be a retelling of VersusXIII.

NoWay

Awards
Is it really going to be $200 plus tax and shipping?!
The site says “¥16,500(¥15,000+tax)” and if I put ¥31500 in Google, it says 224€..
Or is the total price already ¥16500?

Last edited:
Awards
When you put the real world in your game, you are signing a verbal contract that said game will break the fourth wall. Call it Quadratum or the afterlife or whatever but if Sora ends up in a real world location then he’s gotta come to terms with the fact that the meaning of his entire existence is to be a plaything to some other incomprehensible being
I mean...they could just not do that. It's not like it's a contractually obligated thing to do.

It's technically not even the "real world". It's the world Yozora and his magic techno mech shit come from that just so happens to be based on the real world.

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
If it's not just the track listing listed on the back of the sleeves, what game art do you think would be on the reverse side? My guess would be Days on I, BBS on II, and DDD on III.

Any specific tracks you guys are hoping for, too? I know it's mostly going to be littered with character themes and popular original tracks, but I'd love to see some Disney field / battle themes like: "Pirate's Gigue", "Monochrome Dreams", "The Silent Forest", and "La Cloche". EDIT: Nevermind. Track list is updated. Looks like it's mostly the predictable stuff, which is fine.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
Getting a KH4 song officially released early is exciting. The anniversary art really is perfect for this, too.

Back