• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Removing the Recusant's Sigil from Roxas and Xion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
No.

Sure, it let Xehanort keep track of his potential vessels, but now that Xehanort isn’t a threat anymore, there is no fear of that.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
No one even cares to call Lea by his actual name.

Chie

Awards
Axel himself decided to go back to Axel, it is his name.

Awards
Also the whole thing of that bit in ReMind was them taking the sigil for themselves rather than as signs of being under Xemnas' thumb.

So yeah they don't need new names.

vaderskywalker

Awards
While it would be weird for them have different names, because weave always known them as these names, it would be nice to not have to think about Xion's name, I can't figure out if it's supposed to be zeon or shion, it's very confusing.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
While it would be weird for them have different names, because weave always known them as these names, it would be nice to not have to think about Xion's name, I can't figure out if it's supposed to be zeon or shion, it's very confusing.

Considering they've never pronounced it as "zeon", you have your answer.

(technically, it's she-own but it's too subtle for most english-speakers to realize that)

Chie

Awards
It's pronounced like that all the time.

It's a voiced game series!

vaderskywalker

Awards
Considering they've never pronounced it as "zeon", you have your answer.

(technically, it's she-own but it's too subtle for most english-speakers to realize that)

It's pronounced like that all the time.

It's a voiced game series!
Well, I've never said the name out loud to anyone, I'm kind of a loner when it comes to Kingdom Hearts, this site has been my first real conversations with people about the subject(s), I've tried getting my family into it, but they're not big on video games.

And just because it's voiced doesn't mean it can't be mispronounced.

Back