• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Voting is up for the Game Awards 2022

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

BufferAqua

Bronze Member
Awards
I haven't played any of the six nominees, unfortunately. Though I am predicting either Elden Ring or God of War will win. Same when it comes to Best Game Direction, Narrative, Art, and probably Score?
For best Ongoing and Community Support, my vote will undoubtedly be Final Fantasy XIV. Fantastic MMO in almost every way possible.
Stray will probably be the best Indie.
Mobile games? I have played Tower of Fantasy and it's somewhat a more generous gacha than Genshin Impact. It's a gacha nonetheless, though.
As for action games, I'm not actually sure. Probably Bayonetta 3?
Best RPG is definitely Elden Ring.
I will laugh if Multiversus wins best Fighting Game.
I genuinely hope Overwatch 2 NEVER wins Best Multiplayer.
Best Video Game Adapation is admittedly... very tough. Both Cyberpunk: Edgerunners and Arcane are fantastic. I do personally prefer Arcane, but I have a feeling Edgerunners will win.
Best Anticipated will be Zelda, no contest.

These are all my thoughts, anyway.

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
Too lazy to look at what's up for voting but my GOTY's this year is definitely God of War and Xenoblade Chronicles 3.

AegisXIII

Awards
Too lazy to look at what's up for voting but my GOTY's this year is definitely God of War and Xenoblade Chronicles 3.
You already finished God of War???
I was about to say the same. Xenoblade Chronicles 3 was solid, although a bit below the two others in term of character development.

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
You already finished God of War???
I was about to say the same. Xenoblade Chronicles 3 was solid, although a bit below the two others in term of character development.
It is exquisite. I didn't ugly cry. But it's been hours now and I'm still tearing up. It is currently 3am and I can't sleep because all I'm thinking about is God of War. I am a mess of feelings.

AegisXIII

Awards
It is exquisite. I didn't ugly cry. But it's been hours now and I'm still tearing up. It is currently 3am and I can't sleep because all I'm thinking about is God of War. I am a mess of feelings.
Yes it sounds like it has a solid ending. I am 10 hours in and just finished the first realm. I am taking my time but it is really well designed in term of pacing. Also they talk a bit more about the past of Kratos from the original trilogy than in the one from 2018. I haven't had the chance to play the original trilogy and there is no way to get these games now unless I grab an old ps3 right? I hope they will consider releasing these games again on modern consoles for newcomers like me that want to play them all.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Eldin Ring winning has been the forgone conclusion since it was just a name. People lose their shit too much over anything From Software.

Yes it sounds like it has a solid ending. I am 10 hours in and just finished the first realm. I am taking my time but it is really well designed in term of pacing. Also they talk a bit more about the past of Kratos from the original trilogy than in the one from 2018. I haven't had the chance to play the original trilogy and there is no way to get these games now unless I grab an old ps3 right? I hope they will consider releasing these games again on modern consoles for newcomers like me that want to play them all.

Also there is the cloud option with PSNow for the older games.

Last edited:

BufferAqua

Bronze Member
Awards
Eldin Ring winning has been the forgone conclusion since it was just a name. People lose their shit too much over anything From Software.
I mean, I heard it's a fantastic game. That's why I believe it has a good chance winning.
I voted for Final Fantasy XVI for Most Anticipated over Zelda.
Oh same, I just fully expect Zelda to take that cake.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Oh same, I just fully expect Zelda to take that cake.
Don't underestimate Starfield hype. TGA are so inherently biased towards Kojima, FS, Bethesda, & Naughty Dog as the titans of the industry that anything from those studios basically win by default.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
I’m looking at the voting results from round 2 now. Never change gaming community, never change.

Back