• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What would you do in KH?

• Thread starter Deleted member 246005
  • Start date

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
D

Deleted member 246005

It's inspired by this thread from Quora.com.

So what would you do of you were a keyblade wielder?

How would you fight? What would you wear? Who would you travel with? What worlds would you travel to?

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
I think I would dual wield with my two favorite keyblades( YX's No Name and Dive Wing) and wear clothing similar to the Union Cross characters.

As for worlds I'd like to explore worlds that may never appar in the series. Such as those based on animated series like Motorcity and Gravity Falls. Not sure who my companions would be, I'll have to give that more thought.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
I would be a controversial figure for entering a.. let's say carnal relationship with one of those elegant lady heartless from kh3. People would call me a degenerate, and maybe they'd be right, but I don't care, she makes me feel good in my damn soul
Nah man, for me it's all about the fortunetellers from KH2:
Fortuneteller.png

D

Deleted member 246005

I'd probably be a keyblade wielder traveling around, having adventures.

I'd travel with Oswald, Max Goof, Webby and Kasumi from Dead or alive.

Me and Demyx would be freenemies.

I'm dressed like Doctor Who-

Assume I've been adventuring since I was 15. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Sonofjafar

Awards
I would wield Counterpoint and head out on adventures throughout undiscovered worlds to make a name for myself as a hero along with my trusty partners, Oswald and Geno from Super Mario RPG. I would look exactly like my Union x avatar. Me and Xion would be childhood sweethearts. (Yes, I would be in this universe after the kids have grown up)

Willow A113

Awards
Hey everyone! This is my first post in well over a year. But this is my comeback and hopefully, I'll be back permanently!! But no one cares about that so anyway...

I would be the more negotiation type and fight only when necessary, mostly using my words and charm. But when I do fight, no one's gonna stand a fricken' chance! I would look like my KHUX avatar but sexy (UX characters can't really look sexy). I think the others here had the right idea with Oswald so I'll go with him, fighting with his paintbrush. As for my second main party member- I want a cute cartoon animal character so I'll go with... Maybe Kermit the Frog, specifically the version from Mirrorverse and he'll be my mage friend like how Donald is to Sora except he heals better and he plays music to use his magic, and the more focused he is and the better it sounds the more powerful his magic is.
I would travel to every world I can possibly go to. I'd imagine this universe will mostly have Disney, Disney-Owned, Square ENIX, and Smash-related worlds. I'd go to all those and more if they're there. Not to fight the darkness, not to close keyholes, not even to train. I'm going to explore, make friends, and have fun. Of course, I will always fight all monsters and villains I can. Why not fight evil and save lives, right? I'd be my own Jimminy, writing my life story as it happens. I'd publish my book in multiple worlds and share my story. Screw the order, I'm gonna meddle!!! I'd be like Marco Polo but from KH and a sexy warrior space-traveling lady! I'll never retire and adventure until I die!!
I'd be breaking the fourth wall a lot like She-Hulk and Deadpool. If I were to somehow be sucked into the kh universe and live my life there, I'd know it's just a video game; I've played it!! So knowing that maybe someone in the multiverse is playing my version of the game or even playing as me. So if I know I'm in a fictional world, I'm gonna embrace it and be meta!! Plus it'd be fun to confuse the Disney characters.

My KHUX avatar:

Last edited:

🎮Tendo🕹

Awards
Website
www.khinsider.com
I'd train like no keyblade wielder ever did then I'd go explore new worlds from Disney worlds to Pixar worlds and I would be a dual wielder
#🔑keyblade4life!🗝
#DualWielders20230503_152732.jpg

Soldier

Awards
Y’all I would try and live a quiet life in Twilight Town or something. Make food for all of the Nobodies that spawn in the forest or whatever.
But... most nobodies don't have any mouths to speak of.... Dusks and Dancers do, but other nobodies don't seem to have any facial orifices at all for the consumption of foodstuffs.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
But... most nobodies don't have any mouths to speak of.... Dusks and Dancers do, but other nobodies don't seem to have any facial orifices at all for the consumption of foodstuffs.
They do have mouths, they are just closed off.

They are little zig zaggy mouths. They are all covered up from their “attire”.

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
Team up with Scrooge and the Restoration Committee to convert all of KH1!HollowBastion into a shweet laser tag.. Or just make the Grand Hall a gaming den.. That or just keep the library as is and ..read in there. Hiding from disturbances in the secret passages.

Point being, all that sweet real estate just for Heartless to play around in? Not on my watch.

Back