• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS Union χ Dark Road Will Shut Down May 2021

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

WaltK

Awards
I decided I may as well download the app again and see if I can follow the story easier with just the cutscene collection.

>the scenes are in an incomprehensible order and they make the baffling decision to group the scenes by world instead of chronologically

…okay, well, at least I can give Dark Road a try.

>"Offline version will be made available at a later date"

>insert Dipper Pines "this is worthless" meme here

Last edited:

Xickin

Traitor of KHInsider.com
Awards
Website
nicholasdoyle6.wixsite.com
So I was watching the KHUX series on theatre mode, and I noticed that the episodes "Awakening" and "Dark Footsteps" are nowhere to be found. I feel like those are important because it first establishes Chirithy lying to us, and the first appearance of Maleficent. Does anybody know why those two would be excluded?

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
So I was watching the KHUX series on theatre mode, and I noticed that the episodes "Awakening" and "Dark Footsteps" are nowhere to be found. I feel like those are important because it first establishes Chirithy lying to us, and the first appearance of Maleficent. Does anybody know why those two would be excluded?
Those scenes were never added to Uχ and remain exclusive to the original χ[chi]

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Well, it is also kind of a port.
And in those scenes, Player wakes up in the data world so it's still a bit odd those scenes were entirely omitted.
I mean, yeah? But that still seems like vital information
My point is that Nomura probably thinks X[chi] stands on its own, so he’d have exclusive scenes for it to make it a more exclusive experience.

AegisXIII

Awards
Since the release of version 5.0.1 for dark road, has there been some update to the theater mode for Ux? Are the cutscenes still out of order everywhere?

andreverts

Awards
They have no points in working on Ux, especially right now that Dark Road is over and Missing-Link has been announced

Back