• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A possible 9/15 leak for KH4 was discovered on discord

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Is this leak creditable?

• Yes

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • No

Votes: 11 84.6%
  • I hope

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RonaldPoe

Awards
You guys might know that I'm an electronic musician and remixer along with a big KH fan. I'm also a mod in a KH crossover roleplay server on discord. Anyway one of the server members (theboldknight) talked to someone suspicious in another discord server and they might have a leak for KH4. Most notably a reasonable world list was mentioned among other things. Sorry if I'm breaking a rule by posting this here but I thought it'd be worth a discussion.

The world list he gave was (mostly his exact words):
"Marvel World (dunno what movie probs Civil War)"
"Star Wars (Endor or Corvus from Mando)"
Moana
Metroville (The Incredibles)
Zootopia
"Litwak's Arcade (Wreck it Ralph)"
The Axiom (Wall-E)
Enchanted Forest (Frozen 2)
"Tierra De La Muerete (Coco)"

He also mentioned that there won't be a PS4 version due to the game being developed in Unreal 5 (he appeared to have some knowledge in this). He said The Master of Masters identity would be revealed in KH4. He did P.M. the roleplay member to expect a "Noctus"/Noctis boss fight. However he seemed to be dodging some of the questions and had noticeably poor grammar and spelling. I'm just posting the gist of what he said rather than the screenshots.

This guy is either a marketing team member, a rogue developer, or a troll but which do you think he is? Can this leak be trusted at all? You decide.

Will update later ...

TheBoldKnight

Awards
A little bit of a correction, The worlds that the guy mentioned Were Cars, SW, MCU, Moana, Wreck-it-Ralf, and Coco

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
Either list would be pretty dire to me... More than half the list are Marvel, Star Wars, and PIXAR, ew.

Personally, I don't believe it. This seems mostly stuff any random person could invent, particularly the part about a possible Noctis boss battle (that would be hilarious if they allowed you to fight him though, with Nomura hating XV and all).

Awards
I mean this specific leak is 100% fake, but KH absolutely does leak. KH3 was filled with leaks of all kinds.
Yeah, KH3. The only game leakers would give a damn about.

And it was essentially just three leaks, two basically being accidents and the third one only happening cuz of some asshole stealing from his job and causing copies to spread.

But aside from those 2018 leaks, KH never gets any credible leaks. It's always stupid bullshit that anyone with half a brain could come up with because they know someone will believe it because KH is big dumb disney crossover game and no leaker with a good reputation wants to touch this series so it's just free real estate for fake garbage.

BS up a Disney world list and type up some dumb shit cuz "haha KH stupid and confusing" and you got a KH text leak that gets debunked almost instantly.

And as for this one, no pics either so it didn't happen.

Sincerely, a depressed cynical mess of a lad.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Melody of Memory leaked thanks to a logo being hidden in the code of the Dark Road website.

Nova Crystallis leaked a trailer of KH way back when.

There have been plenty of leaks that weren’t KH3. And I know I have been privy to information way ahead of it being announced. Stuff definitely leaks among the insider circle.

TheBoldKnight

Awards
OK a bit of an update, less than 24hrs after this was posted, Square Enix is now doing Damage control and merging all their twitters, something they did right after KH 2.9/3 leaked

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
OK a bit of an update, less than 24hrs after this was posted, Square Enix is now doing Damage control and merging all their twitters, something they did right after KH 2.9/3 leaked
What? Their accounts are already “merged”.

Also that wasn’t damage control. They had extra accounts they weren’t using. What sort of damage control would be done by merging accounts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back