• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Fantasy VII Remake Megathread - Intergrade, Rebirth, Reunion and more

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards

Mostly stuff we knew already.

IGN confirms that Limit Breaks will be accessible outside the DMW with the updated gameplay.

Apparently, the rumors about Gackt holding up a remaster of the game were false.

Last edited:
Awards
Hopefully they've removed "Activating Combat Mode". I find it to be even more grating than "GET UP ON THE HYDRA'S BACK!!!" and I just don't know if I can punish my ears like that if it's still in there.

PikaPal

Awards
Yep, Caleb really has a lot to live up to indeed.

But hey Bill Millsap's always nice to see and so is seeing Shaun Conde too.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Hope some of the bossfights are revamped especially given Zack's faster combos and easier access to abilities now. At least Sephiroth and Genesis should be made tougher and faster.

Especially Genesis Avatar who was lame. Not even trying to attack the pkayer, just stabs the ground for some reason.

2 quid is good

Awards
Either SENA went back on their commitment to use OG cast for non Remake properties (likely) or this is a Remake property.

Sorry for being a downer, but crisis core isn't a fantastically amazing game, and it was made infinitely more enjoyable by the dialogue and the delivery of it. This feels like a cheap copy or so

Awards
or this is a Remake property.
Like Chaser said it seems like they're inducting CC into the Remake timeline. And they likely have plans to reintroduce characters like Genesis (🤢🤮 sorry I had to get that out of my system) and maybe Angeal, Cissnei etc. So it makes a remaster a no-brainer (but also a bit of a cash grab).

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
There's pre-order bonuses and a digital deluxe version of the game, all available for pre-order now

Pre-order Bonus Content
- SOLDIER Materia Set
Makes three materia: Dark Fire, Dark Thunder, and Dark Blizzard available early in the game. These materia allow the use of attack spells that inflict "Poison" and "Silence" status ailments in addition to their respective elemental damage.
*Use of pre-order bonus content requires Internet access.

《 CRISIS CORE –FINAL FANTASY VII– REUNION DIGITAL DELUXE EDITION 》
In addition to the game, you will also receive a mini soundtrack showcasing the game’s powerful music and an art book filled with gorgeous illustrations. Immerse yourself in the rich universe of CRISIS CORE –FINAL FANTASY VII– REUNION!

- “CRISIS CORE –FINAL FANTASY VII– REUNION” game
- Original mini soundtrack “CRISIS CORE –FINAL FANTASY VII– REUNION MINI SOUNDTRACK”
- Original art book “HEROES Past and Present The Art of CRISIS CORE –FINAL FANTASY VII–“

Recon

Art of War
Awards
I am very excited and I thought the footage looked great from today's showcase. It's already looking super polished. Looks like it's staying closer to the original as suspected. Hard to tell if the cutscenes were remastered as well.

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
This wasn't on the top of my list for replays, but if they are making additions (scenes, dialogue, etc) to fit within the Remake, then I'll be curious to investigate. I do miss the old VAs. Everything looks so pretty, though.

Back