• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Disney announces Disney & Marvel Games Showcase at D23 Expo 2022

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

HakaishinChampa

Awards
another thing I hope is that Missing Link is also announced to come to consoles

I honestly hate playing games on my phone

HakaishinChampa

Awards
I almost had a heart attack. At the end of the showcase, there was a montage:

It showed Sora from the KH4 trailer followed by a scene from Jedi Survivor and thought they were about to announce the Star Wars world.

WHY WOULD THEY PUT GAMES THAT WEREN'T IN THE SHOWCASE IN THE MONTAGE? like bruh

HakaishinChampa

Awards
I’m confused. I thought this showcase was supposed to be 1.5 hours? Wth?
I swear it was 45 minutes but I guess not and the leaked Iron Man game was supposed to show here but that didn't show up either.

There has to be cut content, why else would they show KH4, Jedi Survivor and Spiderman 2 in the montage?

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Their finisher was a Pokemon Go clone? Why are there so many gaming showcases that are this clueless about who the audience are?

Also, Lego Skywalker Saga DLC is just another character pack. Apparently expecting anything major for the best selling Lego is too much to ask for.

HakaishinChampa

Awards
Their finisher was a Pokemon Go clone? Why are there so many gaming showcases that are this clueless about who the audience are?

Also, Lego Skywalker Saga DLC is just another character pack. Apparently expecting anything major for the best selling Lego is too much to ask for.
6 new character packs, but still.

Sonofjafar

Awards
the whole thing was a bust. the closest thing I got to what i wanted was Sonic Boom with Mickey and Friends. Now i am disappointed in everyone involved.

PikaPal

Awards
"Hey, Illusion Island is kinda looking pretty coo..."

*sees it's being developed by the same developer as the supposedly god awful Battletoads reboot*

"Okay never mind then."

Sakuraba Neku

Awards
It's one of those events that I didn't have expectations and yet I'm still disappointed because how bad it was. Nothing new from Kingdom Hearts, Marvel's Spider-Man 2 or Wolverine.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Well at least Gargoyles Remastered is...........actually I don't know if that game's any good or not.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Tron lives :love:

Obsessing with Bret Iwan doing an interview about the new Mickey Mouse game, bringing up KH, and having the audience cheer. Also I liked hearing that, even though he sucked at the game, he tried playing KH.

LostArtist

Awards
Tron lives :love:

Obsessing with Bret Iwan doing an interview about the new Mickey Mouse game, bringing up KH, and having the audience cheer. Also I liked hearing that, even though he sucked at the game, he tried playing KH.
wait, is there a video on this you can link?

Back