• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Kingdom Hearts IV and Missing-Link officially announced!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

khkid

Awards
James Woods was unavailable for one episode of house and Rob Paulsen voiced Hades for that episode. So the only time Gilbert wouldn't have voiced Iago was if he were unavailable. Alan Tudyk voiced Iago in the live action film.
can they get him for kh4

Chie

Awards
I didn't say agrabah can't be in KH4 (why would you think I said that?). It just seems random to speculate over whether they will replace the VA for a minor character who has been voiced twice in the whole series.

If they didn't even have room for Radiant Garden in KH3, I really doubt that we can expect any of the previous Disney worlds to appear again unless they're specifically for a new movie.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
I didn't say agrabah can't be in KH4 (why would you think I said that?). It just seems random to speculate over whether they will replace the VA for a minor character who has been voiced twice in the whole series.

I half-agree with you. The vibe I'm getting for KH4 isn't that it's for revisiting old friends.
If they didn't even have room for Radiant Garden in KH3, I really doubt that we can expect any of the previous Disney worlds to appear again unless they're specifically for a new movie.

But on the other hand, Hades is definitely in the trailer.

Chie

Awards
Olympus is kind of a special case because it has a running story that has continued over every full-size game other than DDD. Agrabah is more like one of many random worlds that hasn't really appeared in a while other than the empty version in the non-voiced Dark Road. There's no reason Iago couldn't appear again, but conversely it would also be trivially easy to just never visit Agrabah again.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
It would sort of be funny to me if they made a remake of KH1 using the remake versions of all those worlds. The only worlds in that game that don't have a remake on the way or already made are Tarzan (which can't be used anyway) and The Nightmare Before Christmas. I wouldn't want that, but now I have the idea of a KH1 Remake that uses all remake films in my head it's making me laugh. And that includes the remake versions of the world-less PoHs (Belle, Aurora, Snow White), Beast, Maleficent, the Lady and the Tramp statue in the Third District, the dalmatians, Helena Bonham Carter as the Fairy Godmother in Merlin's house, the Dumbo and Simba summons.

The only characters up in the air would be Merlin and Bambi (and Mushu...because the remake cut him *eyeroll*). And even that is questionable... I believe a new film with the Camelot stories is happening at Disney although calling it a "remake" may be iffy? But I do think they'll make a remake of Bambi eventually.

khkid

Awards
It would sort of be funny to me if they made a remake of KH1 using the remake versions of all those worlds. The only worlds in that game that don't have a remake on the way or already made are Tarzan (which can't be used anyway) and The Nightmare Before Christmas. I wouldn't want that, but now I have the idea of a KH1 Remake that uses all remake films in my head it's making me laugh. And that includes the remake versions of the world-less PoHs (Belle, Aurora, Snow White), Beast, Maleficent, the Lady and the Tramp statue in the Third District, the dalmatians, Helena Bonham Carter as the Fairy Godmother in Merlin's house, the Dumbo and Simba summons.

The only characters up in the air would be Merlin and Bambi (and Mushu...because the remake cut him *eyeroll*). And even that is questionable... I believe a new film with the Camelot stories is happening at Disney although calling it a "remake" may be iffy? But I do think they'll make a remake of Bambi eventually.
you never know with Disney
they might get around to redoing Bambi

Sonofjafar

Awards

Live action remakes do NOT belong in Kingdom Hearts. Especially if you’re gonna retcon the animated versions out. That’s just deplorable

Back