• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

About the age of Sora in KH4

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
Who said that? In the trailer, Strelitizia says that 7 days passed since he arrived in Quadratum.

If it was Nomura, then does that mean Sora was somewhere else for a year?

And everything else has said that kh4 happens after melody of memory which is a year after kh3. Sora's been somewhere, but not where Strelitzia could see him, apparently.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
And everything else has said that kh4 happens after melody of memory which is a year after kh3. Sora's been somewhere, but not where Strelitzia could see him, apparently.
He would have been in that "somewhere" in his KH3 outfit since he saves Kairi in that outfit "1 year later". Then when he wakes up by Strelitizia, he's in his KH4 outfit. Maybe whatever he did to be able to save Kairi is what landed him by Strelitzia?

2 quid is good

Awards
Nah but that Sora was conjured through Kairi's memories of Sora, it was actually Kairi doing all the work which is what people like to fall back on whennyou criticise that particular aspect of MoM's final boss fight.

I can't BELIEVE that this level of utter shenaningannery is what KH's lore has become.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Nah but that Sora was conjured through Kairi's memories of Sora, it was actually Kairi doing all the work which is what people like to fall back on whennyou criticise that particular aspect of MoM's final boss fight.

I can't BELIEVE that this level of utter shenaningannery is what KH's lore has become.
WHAT!? When was that ever confirmed!?

I thought Master Xehanort says that it's Sora and he must be "on the other side" or whatever referring to Quadratum and that's why he couldn't speak?

2 quid is good

Awards
WHAT!? When was that ever confirmed!?

I thought Master Xehanort says that it's Sora and he must be "on the other side" or whatever referring to Quadratum and that's why he couldn't speak?
Has it not been confirmed? Ahh I've heard it propagated so much I guess I just assumed it was true

SuperNova

Awards
It just makes Kairi's situation sadder honestly. Keyblade wielding PoH and Nomura can't throw the poor girl a single non Sora shaped bone.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Has it not been confirmed? Ahh I've heard it propagated so much I guess I just assumed it was true
I guess it was just a fan retcon.

Master Xehanort says:
"Ah, look who joined us. As I thought, your voice can't reach us here. Now I'm certain of where your heart is."

Clearly, it is actually Sora who took over Kairi's body.

Back