• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What is the worst video game you've ever played?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

PikaPal

Awards
We all have our favourite video games but I'm sure we've all played our fair share of clunkers or worse case scenario - bottom of the barrel undisputed filth that should have never seen the light of day. What are your video game disasters you've come across?

To me it was a few games that I got as a kid by either Data Design Interactive or Phoenix Games. Two companies that have one thing in common - putting out some utterly dreadful crap (in Phoenix's case one or two I had weren't even games but had some cartoons by a German company called Dingo Pictures which are some of the most hilariously terrible pieces of animation I've ever witnessed) that had terrible graphics, broken messy controls or worst case scenario both.

The other two I can think of - A Garfield game on the GBA that literally looks like someone's homemade project and a Doctor Who game on the Wii my brother used to have that had one of the worst cameras I've ever experienced in a game.

Seasaltrio

Awards
Definetely 100% totally sure the absolute worst game I have played was a mobile game (which doesn't narrow it down a lot.) Y'know, probably some .001 dollar budget game from the play store ending with IO.

karoncreel

Awards
We all have our favourite video games but I'm sure we've all played our fair share of clunkers or worse case scenario - bottom of the barrel undisputed filth that should have never seen the light of day. What are your video game disasters you've come across?

To me it was a few games that I got as a kid by either Data Design Interactive or Phoenix Games. Two companies that have one thing in common - putting out some utterly dreadful crap (in Phoenix's case one or two I had weren't even games but had some cartoons by a German company called Dingo Pictures which are some of the most hilariously terrible pieces of animation I've ever witnessed) that had terrible graphics, broken messy controls or worst case scenario both.

The other two I can think of - A Garfield game on the GBA that literally looks like someone's homemade project and a Doctor Who game on the Wii my brother used to have that had one of the worst cameras I've ever experienced in a game.
Superman 64 when I was a kid. More recently, Homefront for PS3. It was the first time I've ever walked away from a game feeling as bored as I did. Ugh.

PikaPal

Awards
Shadow the Hedgehog. I bought it for the Xbox. Horrible game... Atrocious handling.
I had it a long while ago on PS2 and I never got past the first few levels and dropped it because I felt that Shadow having guns (and not very good feeling ones at that) just felt so sooo wrong for the Sonic franchise.

On top of that, the port to said console wasn't all that great either.

Xickin

Traitor of KHInsider.com
Awards
Website
nicholasdoyle6.wixsite.com
Rugrats: Search for Reptar (1998) - PS1

I remember playing this when I was 5 on my family's vacation to Disney World. I'm pretty sure this is the only game I ever rented from a store, only for my parents to exchange it because it was so bad (they agreed with me was the crazy thing).

Soldier

Awards
Three words: Dusty Raging Fist

It's a PS4 beat em up with anthropomorphic animals, Studio Ghibli references and absolutely terrible boss music. Glitches riddle the game and at one point my cousin (who played it with me) fell off a ledge and was still able to move the screen ahead past fights, basically becoming "god". And also present are glitches that erase your progress and crash the game randomly. Glad I didn't pay full price for it, because otherwise that would've been 20 USD down the drain.

PikaPal

Awards
Rugrats: Search for Reptar (1998) - PS1

I remember playing this when I was 5 on my family's vacation to Disney World. I'm pretty sure this is the only game I ever rented from a store, only for my parents to exchange it because it was so bad (they agreed with me was the crazy thing).
I weirdly have some nostalgia for this game especially with the character models that still made me chuckle. Still was more entertaining than the other PS1 Rugrats game I played - Rugrats in Paris which I thought was just really dull.

Back