• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH4 probable worlds

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Awards
I believe we may have some evidence pointing towards having "realistic" worlds for the upcoming main title.
1. Sora woke up in "Quadratum" which is Tokyo.
2. In the trailer, we see two figures dressed with the Org. 13 saying the following:
Spoiler Spoiler Show
and I believe that what they simply mean is that in this "universe" you can't go to the old cartoonish Disney worlds, but you'll end up in the "real" world.
3. In the trailer, we see what is quite likely the forest in Endor (Star Wars), which is another "realistic" (with humans) world, showing the leg of an AT:
Spoiler Spoiler Show

3. Disney owns many of these "realistic" IPs.

The list is:
1. Quadratum
2. Star Wars
3. MCU
4. The Chronicles of Narnia
5. Avatar
6. Indiana Jones
7. Percy Jackson and the Olympians (Disney recently announced a series plus it could be a bridge between the cartoonish Olympus. Maybe Donald and Goofy at the end of the trailer were shocked because the "Hades" they saw was different from the one they know. Or perhaps more realistically, they were simply shocked by the surprise of his presence. But I'm sure they went look for him because he may have answers as to what happens to the people who die in the cartoonish world").

JJ1020

Awards
Just because they can use live-action films now, this doesn't mean that every IP under the sun will be in the series. Disney also owns Titanic, but I can't see them putting that world in the game...although, it would be hilarious to see Sora do the whole King of the World bit with Donald and Goofy, hehe. I kid obviously.

But of the worlds that you have listed, the ones with the most realistic probability of happening are Star Wars (which may be happening already?), The MCU, Avatar, and Indiana Jones. It's a little early to be discussing the possibilities of Percy Jackson, given that the show is still in the casting phase.

Narnia would be cool, but they don't have the rights to the series anymore.

I also suspect that they might adapt the Tim Burton Alice in Wonderland, but that's just speculative at this juncture.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
I'm still skeptical it's Star Wars, but it could be. I hope not though. Either way, I don't really know if I really believe they'd do an entry of only live-action films like that, particularly as a main entry rather than a side game.

I think Frozen II, Hercules, and Encanto are the most probable Disney films to be featured in the next game right now. Simply because Frozen and Encanto are their most popular new films and Hercules had a moment in the trailer*. Zootopia would be another potential one simply because I feel sure WDAS is going to make a sequel to that one even if it hasn't been announced yet. Probably Toy Box to continue pimping that franchise with Lightyear (and TS5, too, I imagine) in the future. I think it's impossible to say what's probable beyond those. Sometimes, we think a film should fit because of its themes, but that doesn't mean Nomura would pick it.

* Admittedly, as someone else said in another thread, the stuff with Hades could just be a one-off cutscene, but I hope Hercules keeps appearing. There's still so much they could do with the Muses, the Fates, the miscellaneous gods, tournaments on Olympus, the Cyclops, etc. I'd like them to do a new version of the Hydra, one that does it right much like how Rock Titan in 3 was a massive improvement over the Rock Titan in 1 thanks to technological advances.

SuperNova

Awards
I don't really think we are only getting live action worlds in this game, I think with the themes surrounding death/afterlife that Pixar's Coco is a perfect fit, and I think Encanto could also fit considering its the most popular current Disney hit right now.

JJ1020

Awards
I don't really think we are only getting live action worlds in this game, I think with the themes surrounding death/afterlife that Pixar's Coco is a perfect fit, and I think Encanto could also fit considering its the most popular current Disney hit right now.
No question. I think Coco is by far the most likely Pixar world for KH4.

Sonofjafar

Awards
I believe we may have some evidence pointing towards having "realistic" worlds for the upcoming main title.
1. Sora woke up in "Quadratum" which is Tokyo.
2. In the trailer, we see two figures dressed with the Org. 13 saying the following:
and I believe that what they simply mean is that in this "universe" you can't go to the old cartoonish Disney worlds, but you'll end up in the "real" world.
3. In the trailer, we see what is quite likely the forest in Endor (Star Wars), which is another "realistic" (with humans) world, showing the leg of an AT:

3. Disney owns many of these "realistic" IPs.

The list is:
1. Quadratum
2. Star Wars
3. MCU
4. The Chronicles of Narnia
5. Avatar
6. Indiana Jones
7. Percy Jackson and the Olympians (Disney recently announced a series plus it could be a bridge between the cartoonish Olympus. Maybe Donald and Goofy at the end of the trailer were shocked because the "Hades" they saw was different from the one they know. Or perhaps more realistically, they were simply shocked by the surprise of his presence. But I'm sure they went look for him because he may have answers as to what happens to the people who die in the cartoonish world").
So basically, everything people actually came for Kingdom Hearts to see is out of the question. Also the live actions remakes as worlds would basically replace the cartoonish worlds that they are based on and I am not for that

Sakuraba Neku

Awards
I'm not really seeing MCU in Kingdom Hearts. Even Star Wars I will only believe it when I see it. It's not the first time theres a reference to Star Wars. Still, I can see Darth Vader fitting better than the Avengers.

As for the message they are going with KH4, Coco is indeed perfect world.

Last edited:
Awards
Just because they can use live-action films now, this doesn't mean that every IP under the sun will be in the series. Disney also owns Titanic, but I can't see them putting that world in the game...although, it would be hilarious to see Sora do the whole King of the World bit with Donald and Goofy, hehe. I kid obviously.

But of the worlds that you have listed, the ones with the most realistic probability of happening are Star Wars (which may be happening already?), The MCU, Avatar, and Indiana Jones. It's a little early to be discussing the possibilities of Percy Jackson, given that the show is still in the casting phase.

Narnia would be cool, but they don't have the rights to the series anymore.

I also suspect that they might adapt the Tim Burton Alice in Wonderland, but that's just speculative at this juncture.
Titanic is Paramount as well.

the red monster

Awards
the live action version of lion king, that's all i want. anything else is a bonus.
i could see marvel if star wars is indeed in. lighyear too.
frozen is a given.
either brave or moana.

JJ1020

Awards
Titanic is Paramount as well.
Sort of. 20th Century made the film and owns the trademark to it, along with all ancillary merchandise and music. Paramount owns a part of the film, including domestic distribution. Everything else with regards to Titanic is owned by Disney.

Last edited:

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
My issue with MCU - and actually most live action worlds - is that the settings don't really fit KH. They're not vibrant and interesting to explore. If they did MCU and it was set in Manhattan, what would be the difference with Quadratum? It's a city setting, and yeah Quadratum is Shibuya while Manhattan is Manhattan, but it's still a city. At least with Star Wars, there is potential for variety in the locations.

The Caribbean worked well because it was the ONLY live action world and there was no other world like it in KH2 (or 3). If they did NeverLand like they did in BbS in KH2 along with The Caribbean, it would have felt redundant.

That's why I can't see the MCU being used in KH4. If they want to use superheroes, I can't even see Big Hero 6 being used again because San Fransokyo is a city setting just like Quadratum. They should probably go with The Incredibles to have variety.

I really hope that Nomura's world selection is based on variety and vibrancy of the worlds, with plot relevance. What would an Indiana Jones world even have to do with Sora's journey back to the real world?

Awards
Once Upon a Time could fit because the series involves fairy tale & alternate versions of Disney characters gets trapped in the land without magic in a town called Storybrooke due to a dark curse that the daughter of Snow White & her prince would break the curse. Especially how the two part season 6 finale the Final Battle could involve battle for the light in Emma’s heart, and Fiona’s dark curse attracted the heartless into this fictional town.

HakaishinChampa

Awards
My issue with MCU - and actually most live action worlds - is that the settings don't really fit KH. They're not vibrant and interesting to explore. If they did MCU and it was set in Manhattan, what would be the difference with Quadratum? It's a city setting, and yeah Quadratum is Shibuya while Manhattan is Manhattan, but it's still a city. At least with Star Wars, there is potential for variety in the locations.

The Caribbean worked well because it was the ONLY live action world and there was no other world like it in KH2 (or 3). If they did NeverLand like they did in BbS in KH2 along with The Caribbean, it would have felt redundant.

That's why I can't see the MCU being used in KH4. If they want to use superheroes, I can't even see Big Hero 6 being used again because San Fransokyo is a city setting just like Quadratum. They should probably go with The Incredibles to have variety.

I really hope that Nomura's world selection is based on variety and vibrancy of the worlds, with plot relevance. What would an Indiana Jones world even have to do with Sora's journey back to the real world?
Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland would work well.

For Marvel - I feel like they'd have to do something like Asgard or Wakanda

FATE

Awards
For the first time as a fan, I'm having huge difficulties imagining how the Disney worlds are going to go down with this new realistic artstyle. I just hope they don't drop the animated movies.
Moana, Coco and Encanto would be great. A return to Toy Story would be nice as well. I'm just having a hard time thinking how they're going to fin them in, considering Sora's circumstances.

I just hope to God that they DON'T bring in the live action remakes. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, DON'T, SQUARE. JUST. DON'T.
Seriously, words cannot express how much I hate these movies. Bland, uninspired, desperately trying to catch the same magic from before while missing completely the point of what made the originals great.

Back