• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Spoilers ► Don Bluth worlds…?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Awards
Plus with Anastasia they could have Anastasia be one of the seven new hearts.

As for Titan A.E some would complain that they chose that film over Treasure Planet.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Plus with Anastasia they could have Anastasia be one of the seven new hearts.

As for Titan A.E some would complain that they chose that film over Treasure Planet.
But its the better film I feel like the new hearts are all gonna be cgi films. I wouldn't even bet on Tiana.

Sprouslex

Awards
First thing I thought of when reading the title was Dragon's Lair.

The arcade game.

I'm so stupid that I thought that was a Disney property for a few minutes.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
First thing I thought of when reading the title was Dragon's Lair.

The arcade game.

I'm so stupid that I thought that was a Disney property for a few minutes.
Funny enough the only actual sequel Bluth ever made was Dragon's Lair 2. And Space Ace as a spiritual spinoff.

Zackarix

Awards
Funny enough the only actual sequel Bluth ever made was Dragon's Lair 2. And Space Ace as a spiritual spinoff.
He made Bartok the Magnificent, but I guess that's a prequel instead of a sequel.

Don Bluth actually had concepts for several more games in the style of Dragon's Lair and Space Ace, but they didn't happen because the company went bankrupt.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
those looked pretty good. too bad we won't get to see them. we need more games like dragon's lair.
Eh, not really. DL was 1 of the biggest offenders of quarter munching. Better remembered as a novelty.

BTW, did you know DL had a crappy cartoon series by Ruby-Spears?
It's like the poor man's Zelda cartoon, which is saying a lot cuz Zelda wasn't all that great either.

Awards
But it stayed true the game with multiple choices, and outcomes before & after commercial breaks.

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards
Eh, not really. DL was 1 of the biggest offenders of quarter munching. Better remembered as a novelty.

BTW, did you know DL had a crappy cartoon series by Ruby-Spears?
It's like the poor man's Zelda cartoon, which is saying a lot cuz Zelda wasn't all that great either.
no. house of the dead 1 & 2 were quarter munchers in my opinion. i.e. the Magician.

also i've heard of the Dragon's Lair cartoon. but did you know they made one for Space Ace?

you call Dragon's Lair a novelty, i call it a treasure

Back