• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

TWEWY IS NOW ON Crunchyroll..if you missed it.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

maryadavies

She Shoots for the Stars
Awards
Website
maryadavies.vze.com

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Awesome. I, uhh, still haven’t watched it after hyping it up here lol. Never too late to start, right?

maryadavies

She Shoots for the Stars
Awards
Website
maryadavies.vze.com
Oracle; seems to be the sub but the dub might be coming soon. Crunchyroll separates dub vs. sub by seasons.

Also CR came out with a Switch app if you want to use that to view it and dodge the adblocker; I have one as well tho I prolly don't have it on as draconian as you do. Been using uBlockOrigin for a couple years now (I used another one before that) along with Noscript; I hate ads, especially poisoned ads. (There's also a app for the PS3/PS4 as well if you don't have a Nintendo Switch. Has been for a while.)

[Edit]Also here's a article about it off CR so maybe you can read it.

Last edited:

maryadavies

She Shoots for the Stars
Awards
Website
maryadavies.vze.com
BTW I just checked. They DO have the English dub :)
5aJ0YY8.png

As I said, they post dubs as SEASONS, like that. I like my anime subbed so I usually don't look for dubs.

Also CR has a switch app, on PS4 and PS3, on Amazon Fire devices, on Android devices, and on Roku. They are proly on Apple too but since I don't use Apple devices, I wouldn't know, personally. Same with PS5, but I won't get a PS5 for a while, it has to have 3 games I'd want to play before I'd bother.

Oh and btw, I do have access to a paid account; it belongs to my little brother Shadowneko.

Last edited:
Back