• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Official Shipping Discussion | ships ahoy | sharing is caring: fan creations (fic, art, etc.)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

palizinhas

Awards
Incest hasn't stopped the Roxas/Xion shippers, why would it stop this pairring?
Selfcest and incest aren't really the same thing, though. Cloning is impossible in the real world (...so far), hooking up with your half brother you didn't know was your brother is possible and weird as hell to think about.

But let's not go all Loki fandom.

Megavoltage

Awards
Just rewatched Frozen 1 for the first time in years. I know some people are angry about the over saturation of what the franchise became but wow I really do love that first movie. Anyways, what’s the verdict on Elsa x Aqua? Does this ship have any potential? Would they at least make an interesting pair of buddies? Wildly different backgrounds but at the core they’re both emotionally distraught sorceresses that had(have?) family issues.

Clue.Less

Awards
Website
archiveofourown.org
I've been writing tons of Lea content for the past weeks, in various projects, and wanted to share another one of my musical writing companions (hoping it'll be more convincing than "The next right thing" lol)

Could work for Axel, Roxas and Xion in my opinion. My stories are KH3 / post-KH3 trauma recovery stories with flashbacks to the past.

"I was in a cult
I was in a tight groove
Flowers in my mouth
Always looking back, ooh
I wanna love, wanna, wanna feel
Hello hello to my moment I steal
I wanna look to now, now that it's real
I wanna love tonight, now that I'm free, yeah"

Clue.Less

Awards
Website
archiveofourown.org
Oh no I’m already excited for your fic 😭
I'll finish it after you post the rest of "The places we go" and your Soriku Big Bang. How about that? :D

Jokes aside, that story is very low on my priority list unfortunately :( Mostly because I want to write it as a fan game where the game mechanics make players experience the struggle of overcoming depression (building on pure game design stuff from 0.2 and DDD) and this isn't something I can make on my own. Get me a pitch meeting with SE/Nomura-san so it can be made? :D

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
NkEH77d.png

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
Would be so interesting to see Cinderella in KH3-esque graphics. The dodecagon wheels of her carriage there, lol.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Would be so interesting to see Cinderella in KH3-esque graphics. The dodecagon wheels of her carriage there, lol.
I'd love to see the 3rd film adapted. The rare case of a Disney sequel being better than the original and Lady Termaine could actually work as a boss.

Megavoltage

Awards
The ways of time travel that Xehanort introduced, could the Keybladers use that as a workaround in trying to combat the fairy wand's time powers? The in-universe rules of time travel vs IT'S MAGIC, I think it has interesting potential.

And I still wonder about the decision to kill Lady Termaine in BBS when she survived all three movies. Did a writer have a grudge against her or something haha

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
The ways of time travel that Xehanort introduced, could the Keybladers use that as a workaround in trying to combat the fairy wand's time powers? The in-universe rules of time travel vs IT'S MAGIC, I think it has interesting potential.

And I still wonder about the decision to kill Lady Termaine in BBS when she survived all three movies. Did a writer have a grudge against her or something haha
Who said she died? They got Team Rocketed off into the sky.

That said, the 1st film never really gave proper resolution to the stepmothers and sisters, so BBS filled in 1 of its own.

HotGarbage

Awards
Tomorrow is valentine's day do you think some KH social account will post something about Sokai or Micku?

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards
I would post a video that parodies Prize’s sketch on shipping in general but it uses the F word and I’m unsure if that’s against one of the rules

Well I can tell you that triple posting IS againts Da Rulez. Edit/Delete your posts.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Soriku won’t happen and everyone’s gonna blame Disney for it even though fans would pissed no matter who Sora ends up with
I mean, anybody expecting soriku to happen is setting themselves up for disappointment regardless lol

I say that as somebody who likes soriku xD

I’m not quite sure where your train of thought started, though

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
No, I don't think SoRiku ever stood a chance in reality. Neither Disney nor Square have a history of depicting LGBT characters. For LGBT players, you get used to viewing games in sort of an AU way to find something to enjoy. I'm not even sure what Nomura's intent is, it's very possible it's just queerbaiting for him. Several of his games have this same vibe of pushing an alternate ship to the main one--Cloud/Sephiroth to Cloud/Aerith, Squall/Seifer to Squall/Rinoa. Riku/Sora feels like it may have started the same way, considering KH1 was thought to be a one-off at the time and Riku was a villain like Sephiroth and Seifer in that one.

That may be why Yuna/Tidus are the only canon / heterosexual (those worlds feel synonmyous, forgive me) ship he's depicted that I like, perhaps because he put central focus on them rather than trying to please two crowds at the same time. That's possible, but, personally, I think it's because Yuna is a much stronger character than Aerith, Rinoa, and Kairi.... I would've preferred Cloud/Tifa to Cloud/Aerith for that same reason.

Back