• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Leaked KH4 and KHUX for PC

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Did you not see what happened the last time they tried that?

Some traumas are too much to bear twice.
What happened? BackCover?

If they get the right people to work on it and process the massive amount of information from the story into something concise, then it could work as a film. The only thing I would like is for an option before the film where you can choose whether "Player" is male or female.

Zackarix

Awards
What happened? BackCover?

If they get the right people to work on it and process the massive amount of information from the story into something concise, then it could work as a film. The only thing I would like is for an option before the film where you can choose whether "Player" is male or female.
I suspect that one of the reasons why the player is so involved with the plot is to make it easier to write around them if KHUX: The Movie ever happens.

Liodin

Awards
God of War was announced today for Steam.

This plus the other announcements that have been made since the leak, confirms, for me, the authenticity of the games listed, whether it's a PC release or an upcoming announcement.

the red monster

Awards
It was obvious it was real from the start. people just like to play the "safe game".

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
God of War was announced today for Steam.

This plus the other announcements that have been made since the leak, confirms, for me, the authenticity of the games listed, whether it's a PC release or an upcoming announcement.

The list is certainly real, at least to the degree that it was a legitimate list of titles Nvidia had in their files. But we have no way of knowing if all the games are actually in development or if some were just placeholders until they’re formally announced. They could also be actual games with placeholder titles.

That said, I kinda doubt they were just making up video game names for giggles. You’d probably see some more goofy titles if that was the case. Lol

the red monster

Awards
New leak now has the supposed release dates
Kingdom Hearts IV 2023-09-30
the page list of the leak was taken down really fast. but ton of release date for games leaked, if real.

DraceEmpressa

Awards
In all seriousness, remember when Nomura basically threatened Disney that "No Toy Story world, no KH3" ? KH3 is so late not because Nomura waited until climax, it's because Nomura waited until Disney let him use Toy Story world. Now we know he is a Star Wars fan, probably he pulled similar threat with Star Wars, and will next game be KH4 perhaps depend on will Disney let him use Star Wars. Then again, Disney is treating KH seriously now so....

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
I don't think this is considered a "leak". I mean, it could totally be "true" but I believe lists like these on nvidia's servers are... how do I say... "predictions" in their own rights. I mean, I'm a web developer and there are plenty of sites around here that prepare articles and content for things that may never come.

Why do news sites post articles 3 seconds after a celebrity is confirmed deceased? Because they write the articles potentially years in advance just in case. After all, they gotta be the first to publish.

At my job, I build web pages and products on a dev server that may or may not ever "go live". There's proof in the database that they exist, but it doesn't mean they'll truly be "real".

If development studios are anything like run of the mil websites, then they have "templates" ready for all potential games and projects that might never reach the public.

I feel all this really confirms is that Square has started working on KH4 internally. It could be as simple as they copied and pasted the KH3 engine and renamed it to KH4.

Also, potentially, the KHX, UX, etc stuff could have been for internal development use as they created UX/Dark Road/Chi the browser game. It doesn't immediately mean there will be a remake or PC release, but it's possible.

So anyway, the KH4 thing is probably real. It's not really surprising or a leak since we knew it was coming and Nomura stated he wanted this year to be fancy. I think the UX thing might not be what people think it is though, but hey. I'd be surprised to see otherwise.

Last edited:

NoWay

Awards
Let's bring that leak up again.

I forgot about UX. Do you still think we’ll get an UX remaster/remake tomorrow?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Let's bring that leak up again.

I forgot about UX. Do you still think we’ll get an UX remaster/remake tomorrow?
It would be very nice. MMO-lite style but with offline mode for people who don’t want to play with others. Vague Genshin Impact vibes…90% of the stupid filler missions cut. New content with an expanded war story. Skuld in 3D finally. Voice acting…

Back