• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH Sheet music - Re:Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Clue.Less

Awards
Website
archiveofourown.org
A while ago I started a thread as I was looking for sheet music to play Scala ad Caelum on the piano. I wasn't sure I could revive this thread from the dead so here's a new one.

I (can't believe I) just found out about HypochondriacPiano and I absolutely love their piano arrangements: they're the right balance of complex enough to do the original themes justice and not too hardcore so that it feels manageable to learn when you're not a music beast. I like these arrangements better than the KH piano collections actually, Riku's theme especially, which I find unnecessarily complicated and sometimes unpleasant to listen to in the official version.

Here's HypochondriacPiano's KH playlist -- 17 tracks!! The sheet music is linked below each video. Have fun, piano lovers, and please do share other arrangements you enjoy and that have sheet music!

bambii

Awards
Website
twitter.com
Thanks for this! I’ve also often been turned off from the piano collections because they include some ridiculously ornate sections that are difficult to play.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Thanks for this! I’ve also often been turned off from the piano collections because they include some ridiculously ornate sections that are difficult to play.
The only song from the piano collections that I can play is Roxas. I'm tempted to try The 13th Side, but I'm not sure if I can handle it.

Thanks for the link! I definitely am always on the hint for good KH sheet music that isn't extremely complex. There's a guy called Karim Kamar on YouTube that has the best arrangement of Face My Fears (for solo piano) that I've seen. It's a more relaxed version that doesn't try to emulate the electronic style of the original (that just sounds messy on piano).

Clue.Less

Awards
Website
archiveofourown.org
The only song from the piano collections that I can play is Roxas. I'm tempted to try The 13th Side, but I'm not sure if I can handle it.

Thanks for the link! I definitely am always on the hint for good KH sheet music that isn't extremely complex. There's a guy called Karim Kamar on YouTube that has the best arrangement of Face My Fears (for solo piano) that I've seen. It's a more relaxed version that doesn't try to emulate the electronic style of the original (that just sounds messy on piano).
This one?

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
This one?

Yeah, I'm trying to learn that version. I bought the sheet music that he had available. The timing is tricky, but I prefer this arrangement than the official one that tries to replicate the original song. The original version has to be EDM to work, otherwise it just sounds like noise on the piano.

Ven_Roxas

Awards
Hey! Not sure if this is the right place for this, but my fiancé and I are thinking of using the MoM version of Dearly Beloved at our wedding. Any ideas where we could get that sheet music or if it exists?

Back