• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Film ► Marvel Cinematic Universe - RIP Chadwick Boseman

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Favorite MCU film?

• Iron Man

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Iron Man 2

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Thor

• Captain America: The First Avenger

• The Avengers

Votes: 10 13.2%
  • Iron Man 3

• Thor: The Dark World

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Captain America: The Winter Soldier

Votes: 26 34.2%
  • Guardians of the Galaxy

Votes: 23 30.3%
  • The Avengers: Age of Ultron

Votes: 9 11.8%

• Total voters

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards
What do you mean

Usually premiere nights are full of super fans and overhyped people. Think of people screaming and cheering for every reveal and/or easter egg. The best premiere I went was for the Force Awakens. Easily the best audience reactions, it felt like a family.

For No Way Home my audience barely reacted, it really bummed me out.

KingdomKurdistan

Awards
Usually premiere nights are full of super fans and overhyped people. Think of people screaming and cheering for every reveal and/or easter egg. The best premiere I went was for the Force Awakens. Easily the best audience reactions, it felt like a family.

For No Way Home my audience barely reacted, it really bummed me out.

I wish we swapped. My screening was full of obnoxious rule-breaking blowhards.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
I had a pretty good balance. There were some cheers and applause for the big moments, but nothing too disruptive. Didn’t miss any crucial dialogue or anything thankfully, but still had the energy of an excited audience.

Xickin

Traitor of KHInsider.com
Awards
Website
nicholasdoyle6.wixsite.com
I had a good balance as well. You can bet that when the second villain showed up I shouted. There was clapping and cheering involved which was much appreciated. I never got any of that when I went to see Endgame.

D

Deleted member 246005

I recommend"The Scarlet Witch" by James Robinson. It's a great take on Wanda for those who wanna more about the character. She becomes an supernatural Investigator and carves out her own little corner of the Marvel Universe. It's an episodic series that travels the world. It also has an overarching mystery about the previous Scarlet Witch and tackles why Wanda took the name in the first place. They should adapt this as the sequel to WandaVision. ;)

PS. The Multiverse of Madness Teaser trailer made me change from a skeptic to a believer.

I'm hyped.

Last edited by a moderator:

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
Spider-Man No Way Home was so much fun, it's easily my favourite MCU Spider-Man film and my favourite MCU film of the year.

I adored Eternals but Spider-Man beats it because the cast is filled with familiar characters instead of newcomers.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Anyone watch the first episode of Moon Knight? It was wayyy better than I thought it was going to be. Trailers didn’t do it justice imo. Definitely give it a try

D

Deleted member 246005

Moon Knight was a fun show. It's a great introduction to an obscure character. I'm curious about what they'd do in a potential follow-up.

Sonofjafar

Awards
Anyone here ever heard of a Marvel hero called Slapstick? He’s basically the joker if he was a good guy and had Cartoon Physics powers. He’s a friend of Deadpool’s but I feel like he would an interesting breath of fresh air to the usual marvel hero. I’m not honking Brandon Rogers of Helluva Boss and various YouTube stuff would be a good casting choice.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Moon Knight was a fun show. It's a great introduction to an obscure character. I'm curious about what they'd do in a potential follow-up.
Agreed. I already miss it. These 6 episode seasons suck. Like, wtf is this crap? Give us 10-12 episode seasons pls

D

Deleted member 246005

Agreed. I already miss it. These 6 episode seasons suck. Like, wtf is this crap? Give us 10-12 episode seasons pls
People complained about the Netflix shows dragging itself out with 13 episodes a season. So I'd probably say 8-10 episode would be an ideal compromise.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
Logistically, longer seasons must be taxing on actors' career trajectories, especially for shows that focus on one or two characters as opposed to an ensemble cast. In the case of Marvel TV shows, it's further complicated by the possibility of committing to future movie roles (Elizabeth Olsen being the clearest example, her having recently lamented over her lost opportunities in other movies). On one hand, Moon Knight fucking slaps and has one of the best performances in the MCU; however, it really had the potential for a longer season.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Moon Knight was the perfect length. I hate when shows drag on longer than they need to be.

I hope they do more shows like Moon Knight where there's one-off stories. The MCU employees talk like he will be back, but I'm glad Oscar Isaac said he will only return if it's something worthwhile. There's no point in having Moon Knight pop up randomly in the MCU with no purpose.

D

Deleted member 246005

I finally saw the Multiverse of Madness and I enjoyed it.

It reminded me of Civil War and I wished Strange got to have another movie before it.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Finally watched Madness into the Multiverse. Idk guys, I thought the movie was pretty mid. Plot and story were mediocre. Some of the CGI was off. I thought the first one was much better.

D

Deleted member 246005

Ms. Marvel on Disney+

4 episodes in and I'm enjoying it. It's fun recognizing all the Indian songs. It ties in the Partition. It's surprisingly better than I thought it was gonna be.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
I’m a quarter ways into Love and Thunder and I gotta says it’s pretty bad. Sure it has its funny parts, but man, this is not a good quality movie.

She-Hulk is not bad. First episode was the best, second episode was cool with the Megan Thee Stallion cameo. Everyone loves Wong, but the rest is just meh.

KudoTsurugi

Awards
New trailer for X-Men ‘97 dropped

Ray Chase is confirmed as our new voice for Cyclops and apparently Studio Mir is working on the series.

Also we have our cast for the upcoming Fantastic Four movie:

Back