• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Original ► Interest Check in a KHI Halloween Writing Contest?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Would you be interested in participating in a KHI Halloween Writing Contest?

• Yes

Votes: 5 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
We used to have writing contests around here pretty frequently, and I was thinking about trying to come up with something if there was an interest in it. With Halloween coming up next month, I was thinking that would be a perfect kicking off point. So let me know what you guys think and if there's anything in particular you'd like to see in something like this. I'm thinking different categories such as things like Halloween KH one shot, maybe original Halloween works, Halloween poems, etc.
cd1a336ae38235a3bfa4aa0da6e00a26.png

khkid

Awards
We used to have writing contests around here pretty frequently, and I was thinking about trying to come up with something if there was an interest in it. With Halloween coming up next month, I was thinking that would be a perfect kicking off point. So let me know what you guys think and if there's anything in particular you'd like to see in something like this. I'm thinking different categories such as things like Halloween KH one shot, maybe original Halloween works, Halloween poems, etc.
View attachment 14235
you should have it cause i'm up for a good writing contest

Back