• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What if the Disney worlds were chosen by the fans?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

AR829038

Awards
Anastasia IS Disney. It was a Fox film so they own it now. They also now own Titan AE, Ice Age, and Prince of Egypt as well.
Right, but you know what I mean. People always thought it was an ACTUAL Disney film. I guess they're retroactively right now, though.

Barrett

Awards
I think that even if the ballot comes in the form of write-in votes like the Smash Ballot and there were a lot of joke write-ins, it's not like Disney and Square aren't smart enough to know which ones are serious or not and which ones are actually feasible. I think it's a great idea. You could technically also do it in poll form with a set list of movies, but I feel like that could potentially take away the fun of anticipating the unexpected surprise of a new world since everyone would be expecting one of those worlds to make it in.

AmaryllisMoth

Awards
I mean, if they did get some trolls who put in "Song of the South" absolute worst case scenario they could still try to make it work by completely cutting out all the live action parts of it and doing a unique take on just the animated forest creatures but it would probably be incredibly boring. Only way I could see it work would be if it was done in a similar style to winnie the pooh's storybook and it was just a collection of random "forest fables" that were all disjointed mini games.

My worry wouldn't be that, but more that we would get suggestions for some of the Disney TV programs like "Decendants" or "dog with a blog" or other annoying live action stuff.

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards
I mean, there would obviously be rules in place to prevent non-Disney stuff from being eligable.

And I imagine other rules just to assure some kind of control (only worlds that are legally doable, only family-friendly properties, etc.)
i can see them putting up a poll of disney animated features that haven't been made into a world yet, and the ones that get the most votes they put in.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Whatever is the equivalent of this:
fb9.jpg

(Actually a lot of those did get in the next game)

horto12485

Awards
If i chosen worlds for the Next Kingdom Hearts game (Either KH4 or a Game before it) (Since i am a Kingdom Hearts Fan since 2002) then maybe...

3D Worlds

Motunui (Moana)
City of Supers (Incredibles)
Land of the Dead (Coco)
Kumandra (Raya and the Last Dragon)
Toy Box (With the rest of Toys (Jessie, The Potato Heads, Slinky, LGMs, and Bonnie's Toys)
Todayland (Meet the Robinsons)
Arendelle (Frozen 2) (With Anna or Elsa as Party Member)

2D Traditional Disney Worlds

Legacy to Galaxy (Treasure Planet)
Kuzco's Empire (The Emperor's New Groove)
The Lost Capital (Atlantis the Lost Empire)
The Wild Jungle (The Jungle Book)
Lilo and Stitch World (Set in Hawaii)
Nottingham Forest (Robin Hood)
Fields of Bravery (The Sword in the Stone)
Agrabah (King of Thieves)

Misc Worlds

Marvel Universe (In the Comic Book not the MCU) (As a Replacement for 100 Acre Wood) (Teaming up with Various Superheroes like The Avengers, Guardians of the Galaxy, Fantastic Four, X-Men etc)
Cherry Tree Lane

disney233

Awards
Whatever is the equivalent of this:
fb9.jpg

(Actually a lot of those did get in the next game)
Ok, question, whenever I see this quote it bugs me uh...Did Sakurai ACTUALLY say this? Noo...of course not, right?

Back