• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What if kingdom hearts paired up with Nintendo and cartoon network.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Benoici

Awards
I always had this feeling in my head about if kingdom hearts was completely different depending on the world and the characters we already know. The whole format would be completely different in a way. Some of the characters would stay the same as in Sora,Riku,Kairi. The story would still be the same but there would not be final fantasy but Nintendo characters. Their would also be Cartoon Network/Nintendo Worlds instead of Disney Worlds. Bugs Bunny would be the king instead of Mickey. Daffy Duck would be the royal magician instead of Donald Duck. Porky Pig would be the Captain of the royal knights instead of goofy. There would also be Queen Lola Bunny instead of Queen Minnie. There would also be a Queen Melissa Duck instead of Queen Daisy.
The seven princesses of hearts would be:
Starfire: (Teen Titans 2003-2006)
Bubbles: ( Power Puff Girls 1998-2005)
Zelda: ( The Legend of Zelda) (Video Game) Released: February 21,1986.
Princess Peach: (Super Mario Bros) (Video Game) Released: October 18, 1985.
Numbah 3: Kuki Sanban: (Codename Knd 2002-2008)
Dee Dee: (Dexter's Laboratory 1996-2003)
Kairi: (Kingdom Hearts 2002)
Council of Nintendo/ Cartoon Network Villain's would be:
Slade: (Teen Titans 2003-2006)
Browser: (Super Mario Bros) (Video Game) Released: (September 3, 1985)
Father: (Kids Next Door 2002-2008)
Ganondorf Dragmire ( The Legend of Zelda) (Video Game) Released: February 21,1986.
Katz: Courage the Cowardly dog 1999-2002)
Nergal: (The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy 2001-2007)
Mojo JoJo: ( Power Puff Girls 1998-2005)
Kingdom Hearts Summons:
Kirby: (Kirby's Dream Land) (Video Game) Released: August 1,1992
Sagat: (Street Fighter) (Video Game) Released: August 12,1987
Super Cow: (Cow and Chicken 1997-1999)
Pikachu: (Pokémon Green and Pokémon Red) (Video Game) Released : February 27,1996, (Pokémon (TV Series) April 1, 1997- Present)
Flash: (Flash Comics#1 Cover date January 1940/ release month November 1939). (Justice League 2001-2004)
Mega Man: (Mega Man) (Video Game) Released: December 17, 1987
Kingdom Hearts 1 worlds in order:
Destiny Islands: (Kingdom Hearts 2002) Acme Acres Castle: (Looney Tunes Original Series 1930-1969)
Unity Town Kingdom Hearts (2002): Same Concept of Traverse Town
Franken Castle: ( Scooby - Doo where are you 1969-1978)
Dome of Doom: ( Samurai Jack 2001-2017)
Orbit City: ( The Jetsons 1962-1963)
Townsville : ( The PowerPuff Girls 1998-2005)
Dino World : (Harry and his bucket full of Dinosaurs 2005-2008) Version Of 100 Acre Wood
Sector V: (Codename Kids Next door 2002-2008)
The Mushroom Kingdom: ( Super Mario Bros) (Video Game) Released October 18.1985
Nowhere: (Courage the Cowardly Dog 1999-2002)
Endsville: ( The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy 2001-2007)
The Laboratory: (Dexter's Laboratory 1996-2003)
The Pirate ship: (The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Maker) Released in Japan and Canada: (December 13, 2002) United States: Released: March 24, 2003)
Storrow Lane: (Kingdom Hearts 2002): Same version as In Hollow Bastion
The World We Once knew: (Kingdom Hearts 2002).

This is what I have for now I am also planning to put it into a fanfiction when I have the chance.

Last edited:

Master Exin

Awards
I always had this feeling in my head about if kingdom hearts was completely different depending on the world and the characters we already know. The whole format would be completely different in a way. Some of the characters would stay the same as in Sora,Riku,Kairi. The story would still be the same but there would not be final fantasy but Nintendo characters. Their would also be Cartoon Network/Nintendo Worlds instead of Disney Worlds. Bugs Bunny would be the king instead of Mickey. Daffy Duck would be the royal magician instead of Donald Duck. Porky Pig would be the Captain of the royal knights instead of goofy. There would also be Queen Lola Bunny instead of Queen Minnie. There would also be a Queen Melissa Duck instead of Queen Daisy.
The seven princesses of hearts would be:
Starfire: (Teen Titans 2003-2006)
Bubbles: ( Power Puff Girls 1998-2005)
Zelda: ( The Legend of Zelda) (Video Game) Released: February 21,1986.
Princess Peach: (Super Mario Bros) (Video Game) Released: October 18, 1985.
Numbah 3: Kuki Sanban: (Codename Knd 2002-2008)
Dee Dee: (Dexter's Laboratory 1996-2003)
Kairi: (Kingdom Hearts 2002)
Council of Nintendo/ Cartoon Network Villain's would be:
Slade: Teen Titans 2003-2006)
Browser: Super Mario Bros) (Video Game) Released: (September 3, 1985)
Father: (Kids Next Door 2002-2008)
Ganondorf Dragmire ( The Legend of Zelda) (Video Game) Released: February 21,1986.
Katz: Courage the Cowardly dog 1999-2002)
Nergal: (The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy 2001-2007)
Mojo JoJo: ( Power Puff Girls 1998-2005)
Kingdom Hearts Summons:
Kirby: (Kirby's Dream Land) (Video Game) Released: August 1,1992
Sagat: (Street Fighter) (Video Game) Released: August 12,1987
Super Cow: (Cow and Chicken 1997-1999)
Pikachu: (Pokémon Green and Pokémon Red) (Video Game) Released : February 27,1996, (Pokémon (TV Series) April 1, 1997- Present)
Flash: (Flash Comics#1 Cover date January 1940/ release month November 1939). (Justice League 2001-2004)
Mega Man: (Mega Man) (Video Game) Released: December 17, 1987
Kingdom Hearts 1 worlds in order:
Destiny Islands: (Kingdom Hearts 2002)
Unity Town Kingdom Hearts 2002): Same Concept of Traverse Town
Franken Castle: ( Scooby - Doo where are you 1969-1978)
Dome of Doom: ( Samurai Jack 2001-2017)
Orbit City: ( The Jetsons 1962-1963)
Townsville : ( The PowerPuff Girls 1998-2005)
Cube Town: (Pecola 2001-2002) Version Of 100 Acre Wood
Sector V: (Codename Kids Next door 2002-2008)
The Mushroom Kingdom: ( Super Mario Bros) (Video Game) Released October 18.1985
Nowhere: (Courage the Cowardly Dog 1999-2002)
Endsville: ( The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy 2001-2007)
The Laboratory: (Dexter's Laboratory 1996-2003)
The Pirate ship: (The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Maker) Released in Japan and Canada: (December 13, 2002) United States: Released: March 24, 2003)
Storrow Lane: (Kingdom Hearts 2002): Same version as In Hollow Bastion
The World We Once knew: (Kingdom Hearts 2002).

This is what I have for now I am also planning to put it into a fanfiction when I have the chance.
Neat concepts. We’d see if Warner Bros would be up for that, and whatever company owns Nintendo, or at least adaptations of their games.

Benoici

Awards
The Company that own Nintendo would be the Nintendo Co., Ltd in Kyoto, Japan. I was also going to write the concepts of Sora's Visits for visiting thoughs world's

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 246005

Nintendo- Sora travels with Mario and Luigi.

Splatoon is a world.

Kairi gets her own team ;).

Maybe Sora can choose his own starter and that becomes a summon?

Warner Bros-
Sora's outfit is more like Bugs Bunny than Mickey

Bugs is the King figure.

Daffy and Porky are your main party members

Maybe you get a Lego worlds instead of Winnie the Pooh?

Last edited by a moderator:

Benoici

Awards
Destiny Islands: Sora wakes up from a mysterious dream to one of his friends Kairi. Sora explains to her the dream and how it seemed so real but she doesn't believe him. Then Riku arrives explaing about building the raft and how his friends are really lazy. They then are off to have a race later that day sora explains about after building the raft how far it could take them and riku confirms by saying he isn't sure but if it doesn't work out they'll think of something. Kairi then asks if he could travel to another world where would he go. He explains he wouldn't really know and that if there were any other worlds out their why they ended up on destiny islands as it is a smaller island with nothing really to do at times but the same type of stuff. Riku explains that we should take a chance cause their might be bigger and better things out there. Sora the next day is carving drawings like when he was a kid with his friend Kairi. The drawing shows a drawing of Sora and Kairi smiling at each other. Suddenly a mysterious figure is standing their when Sora stands up and sees him. He explains how he has come to the key hole to this world as it has been connected tied to the darkness. He also shares how this world will suddenly disappeared. Sora says how he is from another world and the mysterious figure explains how he knows so little then sora explains how he is going to out their and learned what is their. The Mysterious Figure explains how it is a meaningless effort and that one who know nothing can understand nothing as he suddenly dissappears with sora distraught with what just happened.Sora and Kairi are then seen sitting on the beach and they are having a brief conversation with Kairi explaing how how she was nervous but now is ready as she explains that no matter where she goes she knows she can always come back and she can't wait to set sail and how it's going to be great. That night a mysterious storm comes in while sora is laying on his bed thinking about what Kairi said earlier on the beach. Sora then sees the mysterious storm and thinks about the rafts he goes to the beach when he sees a black hole at the sky and he ponder what it's about. Then suddenly black creatures and a mysterious keyboard shows up on his hand as he wonders where it came from but starts fighting with it once the creatures start attacking him. He then finds riku and he explains how the door has opened and they could go to the outside world and he isn't afraid of the darkness. A black hole absorbs him while sora tries to reach him but to no avail. Suddenly other black creatures shows up and sora use the keyblade that was summoned to him to defeat them. Sora then goes to see Kairi in the cave when he calls out her name.Kairi looks at him in despair and calls out his name when suddenly a door opens and a wind blasts through to her while she is flying. Sora tries to grab her but she suddenly dissappears while the wind wisks him away from the cave. Sora falls to the ground when suddenly he hears a huge earthquake stumbling as he gets up and a huge black monster is standing right in front of him as he prepares for batte. The Monster is then defeated as he is wisked away in the black hole that is obsorbing all of the things of the island. Sora tries to hang on but to no chance as he is now flying away into the black hole. Not knowing to him this is the start to his adventure. This is what I have for starters as it is the same concept of course as in the kingdom hearts game Next one will be Acme Acres Castle Looney Tunes I just added in for the world's Forgot to do so.

Benoici

Awards
Nintendo- Sora travels with Mario and Luigi.

Splatoon is a world.

Kairi gets her own team ;).

Maybe Sora can choose his own starter and that becomes a summon?

Warner Bros-
Sora's outfit is more like Bugs Bunny than Mickey

Bugs is the King figure.

Daffy and Porky are your main party members

Maybe you get a Lego worlds instead of Winnie the Pooh?
Legos world would be okay for my next versions of kingdom hearts but I'm sticking with Cartoon Network Worlds in a way and I looked up most kiddy Cartoon for little kids from Cartoon Network and that show pecola would be a best fit as it is related to Winnie the pooh in a sense.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Nintendo kinda had a KH of their own with Captain N. Even had similar looking planetoid worlds.
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Pity Nintendo doesn't seem to care much for it.

Soldier

Awards
This thread reminded me of Fusion Fall.

fusionfall5.jpg

I actually played it, nearly destroyed my old computer running that game.
A few fans remade Fusionfall, it's called fusionfall retro, and it's still as solid as ever. I know the feeling, my computer could barely handle it.
Also, no mention of Aku in the league of evil?

D

Deleted member 246005

Nintendo kinda had a KH of their own with Captain N. Even had similar looking planetoid worlds.
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Pity Nintendo doesn't seem to care much for it.
Maybe they could use him as the Mickey figure Sora has to find?

Link could be the Cloud figure. Or you could have multiple versions of link and introduce alternate universes a few games early? ;).

Instead of Sora and the others, I'd use the cast of the World Ends With You. They were a Nintendo exclusive and a cult classic Square wants to make popular. They are canonical to KH so maybe you can kill two birds with one stone.

Benoici

Awards
I decided to stick with 7 of the Council of villains and not out aku in just how it was in the original kingdom hearts. I am trying to make it similar in a sense and also adding a few new stuf as well.

Benoici

Awards
Maybe they could use him as the Mickey figure Sora has to find?

Link could be the Cloud figure. Or you could have multiple versions of link and introduce alternate universes a few games early? ;).

Instead of Sora and the others, I'd use the cast of the World Ends With You. They were a Nintendo exclusive and a cult classic Square wants to make popular. They are canonical to KH so maybe you can kill two birds with one stone.
I could use the cast of the world ends with as a version of birth by sleep replacing ven aqua and Terra for them that would be a good idea. Plus for link I was going to replace Leon with him For the first two games.

Benoici

Awards
The first two games which are kingdom hearts 1 and 2 to use link instead of Leon.

D

Deleted member 246005

I could use the cast of the world ends with as a version of birth by sleep replacing ven aqua and Terra for them that would be a good idea. Plus for link I was going to replace Leon with him For the first two games.
I don't mind using Neku, Beat, shiki and Rhyme for the Terra/Ventus/Aqua trio. You could say they get recruited by Eraqus after the first game and spend the next 3/4 years learning how to use a keyblade.

But I rather use Rindo and Fret over Sora and Riku again.
The first two games which are kingdom hearts 1 and 2 to use link instead of Leon.
That's fine but another franchise like Fire Emblem would be a better choice.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
But Link doesn't talk. Nor should he ever.

Benoici

Awards
I'm using Ryu from Street Fighter games instead of link to replace Leon.

Back