• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Problem with the Master of Masters' Identity Theories

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Guys, guys, guys.

You really haven't figured it out yet after this whole time?

There's only 1 person MoM could be... and I figured out the puzzle after KH1...

MoM is.... Sora's mom. Hence the abbreviation of Master of Masters is literally: "MoM" and Sora's dad is Xehanort

In full retrospect, since she is the parent of our loveable protagonist, and basically "rules over Sora" even be considered Sora's only weakness πŸ˜‚

So, in many ways; she really is the "Master of a Keyblade Master" <_<;...

She just got fed up with waiting on Sora to get home, and eventually through all the anger that was released by her, she broke the very fabric of space-time, opened a portal/doorway into another dimension, and went to the very beginning of creation.

She then condemned her husband, Xehanort to the task of traveling to every version of Sora, and keep him in line aka: Make sure to smack him a bit

All to inevitably ground her son.
Teach Sora a lesson, or in mom's words with me growing up..
"I hope it was worth it, cause I'm 'bout to tear dat ass up."

And his existential, neverending, cosmic punishment became him having to constantly face his "MoM"'s (See what I did there? ;D) multi-dimensional wrath for never making it home for dinner in the timeline/events we're introduced to at the beginning of KH1's Destiny Islands. LOL

So, my theory in full is like this:

It starts with Sora's MoM accidentally went back in time/opened a portal from the amount of anger alone that her heart was emitting at the time she was waiting on Sora to get home for dinner in KH1, and after some time, she entered, and experienced all of the multiverse in an instant, and experienced every possibility that could ever happen in each universe.

However, much to her surprise.
After seeing, and experiencing, and gaining the truth to everything: Past, Present, and Future; along with every possible multiverse with every possibilty in them, all at once.

Sora's MoM foresaw, and realized that no matter what she did, no matter how much she could manipulate the timelines with many infinite moments in time, alternate realities, infinite worlds, and limitless possibilities she could inevitably create, and place both her, and Sora.

She can just NEVER seem to find the perfect instance in any multiverse, of any and all possibilities.

No matter how manipulated the timeline.. She Has Not, Cannot, And Never Will have the timeline she was searching for:
Sora Making It Home In Time For Dinner

So, in this paradox, she decides to begin a new herself from the beginning of time, and before her physical body was born, and assumes the role of "Master of Masters" and ultimately tries to make sure that certain events happen certain ways, and maybe finally achieving Family Dinner!

-MoM-

Lol .. The Universe had some kind of "anti dinner with mom" paradox.
MoM got even madder, and eventually just weaves every timeline of Sora together to make sure he's GROUNDED IN EVERY UNIVERSE.

He's constantly in a huge existential, multi-dimensional, hell, and it's cause MoM grounded him in every life.

He's stuck in a neverending cycle of motherly punishment, and his punishment is therefore to always only ever exist to save worlds, find his friends just to lose them again 5 minutes later, and never make it home to eat.

Last edited:
A SUDDEN WTF MOMENT I HAD TO ADD: BRUH... MIND FUCK MOMENT I DISCOVERED IN THE SHOWER:

What if... that whole epic million heartless battle in KH3 where Sora constantly "dies" in most timelines is really this, but Sora obviously couldn't process what he had no knowledge of:

That whole thing is really: Sora fighting the millions of other sperm cells trying to reach the egg; or their "light" and each timeline Sora "dies" is just every timeline that his little sperm celly self just wasn't fast enough to beat the others to the egg? So he literally just "dies" like all the other sperm cells do.πŸ˜‚

Then his "afterlife journey" where you're collecting pieces of Sora to put him together in physical form again is just: Sora's experience of the biological development and growth inside the womb. As well as Chirithy's lone, yet comforting presence/voice. I theorize this to be his experience of hearing his mother's voice, and warming presence from the womb he is in.

Hey, in a series where they're constantly pushing the idea of someone else's heart in another; it actually isn't TOO far fetched, seeing as how the first thing to begin forming in the womb is literally, THE HEART.

Then, account the fact that this is literally, the only true "Two Hearts in One Being" scenario in actual life...

Idk man... I think I'm onto something huge here.

DraceEmpressa

Awards
Guys, guys, guys.

You really haven't figured it out yet after this whole time?

There's only 1 person MoM could be... and I figured out the puzzle after KH1...

MoM is.... Sora's mom. Hence the abbreviation of Master of Masters is literally: "MoM" and Sora's dad is Xehanort
This sounds like idea out of Evillious Chronicles when MOTHER is short for "Master of the Hereditary Evil Raiser" nevermind same series also have "MotC " (Master of the Court), MotHY(Master of the Hellish/Heavenly Yard, as well that word is used for akuno-p' (the composer of the franchise's ) own alias), as well MotGY (Master of the Grave Yard)

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
Mayhaps MoM is just MoM. Honestly I'd keep his face hidden forever
This is what I want as well.

I'm convinced he's a new character and I don't think him dropping the hood would benefit him as a character or us as the audience in any way.
Frankly, I think knowing his face would ruin his appeal entirely.
To a lesser extent I feel the same way with the Foretellers and their masks.

Xickin

Traitor of KHInsider.com
Awards
Website
nicholasdoyle6.wixsite.com

EighteenEighty

Awards
I actually started a thread with the question of "Who is the Master of Masters?" based on a Youtube video that REALLY goes into the symbolism of each sin and each Foreteller: https://www.khinsider.com/forums/in...s-true-identity-spoilers.222449/#post-6591757

I think that MoM is actually the manifestation of Light itself or at least a part of it/its herald.
Now, this is what I have in mind! I saw the video and oh boy I did not recognize the symbolism as well. MoM based on Lucifer might be one of the best theories that I heard other than him being an established character.

EighteenEighty

Awards
This is what I want as well.

I'm convinced he's a new character and I don't think him dropping the hood would benefit him as a character or us as the audience in any way.
Frankly, I think knowing his face would ruin his appeal entirely.
To a lesser extent I feel the same way with the Foretellers and their masks.
I actually don't mind if they are going to reveal his face as long as he is still giving us more questions than answers. Finding out his secret identity won't give us a lot more answers tbh, that's why him being a new character might somehow make more sense. As for the Foretellers well, we don't what are their real names and we don't what Luxu looked like either before he became Xigbar.

D

Deleted member 246005

Okay, so we all know many people have been focusing on finding out who is the Master of Master's right? Some people say that he's Sora (future version or alternate version) or Demyx because they both share a charismatic personality, considering we never find out what happened to him. However, after finishing the story of KHUX, am I the only one who thinks that this guy is now a different character? He finally shared some contents of his origins and plans, how the 13 Darknesses ruined his life, he's the one who caused the Keyblade War to lure out the 13 Darknesses so that these Darknesses will possess his 6 apprentices including himself.

Look, I’ll keep it real, I think the years of fighting the darkness since his childhood and watching his comrades fall probably caused him to go somewhat insane which I think is represented by how chaotic his theme is. I think he’s probably just shut himself from feeling anything for anyone and is desperate to destroy darkness no matter the cost. I'm gonna be honest here, before the finale of KHUX, I'm one of the people who believe that he's Sora from an alternate universe. However, like I said his character has changed when he revealed some contents of his past and he also revealed some contents of his plan. So, let me ask you guys a question.

Do you really think him being Sora or any character that we already know would actually make sense if he ends up as one? Or him being a brand new character would make far more sense since he did reveal anything about him in KHUX Finale. Let me know your comments below.
Sorry to revive an old thread but this video might help you understand the appeal of MoM being an existing character.

It's fun to think about but it often falls apart if you're not careful.

I liked the idea of Sora being a younger version of MoM. But that's more because I thought Sora became a weaker character over the years. It felt like a way to reinvigorate him but it more likely would make things worse.

Last edited by a moderator:

EighteenEighty

Awards
I liked the idea of Sora being a younger version of MoM. But that's more because I thought Sora became a weaker character over the years. It felt like a way to reinvigorate him but it more likely would make things worse.
It's not like I want Sora to be an alternate future of MoM. I used to believe he's Sora either but after watching the KHUX finale, I think he's now a different character. Everything about him who he is and what's his plans is now revealed.

Awards
an interview doen with, i think YX's voice actor, he said that MoM isnt someone we know so there isnt going to be any schocking reveal or smth

D

Deleted member 246005

It's not like I want Sora to be an alternate future of MoM. I used to believe he's Sora either but after watching the KHUX finale, I think he's now a different character. Everything about him who he is and what's his plans is now revealed.
I haven't kept up with Unchained so I'll take your word for it.

I prefer Yozora as MoM now. It's a darker alternative to 15's ending. "You either die a hero or you live to see yourself be a villian".

But him being someone new is fine too. It's just less fun to think about

Last edited by a moderator:
Back