• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Yen Press to publish Kingdom Hearts 3 Manga Vol.2 Spring 2022

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Yen Press is set to release the second volume of Shiro Amano's KINGDOM HEARTS 3 manga in English on March 22, 2022. Yen Press has been releasing the manga digitally since it first began publication in April 2019.

KINGDOM HEARTS 3 Volume 2 will be 160 pages long and cost $13 USD. Fans can pre-order copies from AmazonBarnes & NobleBooks-A-MillionIndigo, and RightStuf.

Original Japanese Cover

Follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on Facebook and Twitter for the latest updates on Kingdom Hearts Dark Road, Kingdom Hearts III, Kingdom Hearts Melody of Memory, NEO: The World Ends With You and all things Kingdom Hearts and The World Ends With You!

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Darn, I wanted to put this on Christmas list...
Yeah, sucks :c

Something tells me that this'll be a long manga or a short manga that takes a long while.
I’m thinking long. Amano is taking his time with this so there are a lot of small chapters. I don’t think it’ll be as long as the KH2 manga, though.

KudoTsurugi

Awards
Something tells me that this'll be a long manga or a short manga that takes a long while.
I could see it being at least as long as KH2, but without the mid-series break Amano took to make Days’ manga. We’ll see if how long that takes in the long run.
Darn, I wanted to put this on my Christmas list...
Same TTwTT
Also, I just noticed, if they wanted to wait 6 more days, they could release this on the game’s 20th Anniversary. Personally, I wish it came out sooner but it’s nice to see it release on the anniversary month 😁

WaltK

Awards
Does anyone know where I can see the online postings of the chapters? I was buying them on Amazon until they lost the rights for some reason, and I have no idea where the Japanese ones are posted.

Soldier

Awards
*Looks at collection of KH manga that is proudly displayed on my desk*
The collection grows even more......

KudoTsurugi

Awards
Does anyone know where I can see the online postings of the chapters? I was buying them on Amazon until they lost the rights for some reason, and I have no idea where the Japanese ones are posted.
You can find the Japanese chapters on the Gangan Online website.

Much like VIZ’s Shonen Jump app, you’d probably need a subscription to it to see the other chapters, but you can see the first two chapters(0 and 1) and whatever the latest chapter is at the moment. At the time of this post, it’s chapter 19

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
I wonder why there's such a long turnaround. Volume 2 has been published for several months now in Japan, and all of the chapters are available in English digitally. Maybe production shortages?

But also, BBS-adjacent manga in print at last. And that cover is siiick~

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I wonder why there's such a long turnaround. Volume 2 has been published for several months now in Japan, and all of the chapters are available in English digitally. Maybe production shortages?

But also, BBS-adjacent manga in print at last. And that cover is siiick~
I think it has to do with their work on publishing the novel collection…that and maybe they figured timing it close to the anniversary would help generate more sales.

Back