• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dark Road ► Did Dark Road's Ending Get Released?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
I heard about KHUX and KH Dark Road ending, so I looked around on YouTube for the cutscenes. I could only find KHUX's ending scenes. Did Dark Road have an end cutscene? If that hasn't been released yet, will they ever release an ending for the game or did they just cancel the game mid-way through?

Awards
Indeed, September will be when the game returns so we can play through the rest of Dark Road's story or just watch through the rest in the Theater Mode!

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
Do we still think September is happening? They have about two mores weeks and have heard nothing but crickets so far.

I’d hope they would give some kind of advance notice to hype up the ending of these two games, but knowing them, they’ll probably just release it randomly with no fanfare whatsoever.

Awards
Do we still think September is happening? They have about two mores weeks and have heard nothing but crickets so far.

I’d hope they would give some kind of advance notice to hype up the ending of these two games, but knowing them, they’ll probably just release it randomly with no fanfare whatsoever.
The end of September. Hopefully.

Sakuraba Neku

Awards
If it doesn't get delayed, they will drop it by the end of this month. Maybe we get a trailer highlighting what's next for the franchise like we got last year.
TGS is around that time.

WayFinder gang

Awards
I think it's going to be delayed.

When they first announced september, it was before the ending of Union Cross was delayed. So this delay probably caused more delay in the works for dark road and its ending.

The delay is probably going to be the same, so I think it's going to be in late october/early november.

I do hope I'm wrong tho.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I'm honestly hoping it gets delayed lol

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
Get to take a breather for a while 8D

UX is done, NEO is done, gonna enjoy the last few months of nothing before 2022~
I've said it before but a delay won't surprise me. UX's ending got delayed, and the time between its original release and DR's projected relaunch already felt like a tight fit for the team to make the entire rest of the game.

No doubt they're pushing the "end of September" window to its absolute limit.

But at the same time, this is a game that is not and will not be making any money. So there might not be a lot of leeway for them to continue spending resources and man-hours on it...

Noivern

Awards
They did say it was going to come out in September. But they never specied of which year.

no, but really. I don't actually mind the delay, but their communication and lack of news is actual garbage.

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
They did say it was going to come out in September. But they never specied of which year.

no, but really. I don't actually mind the delay, but their communication and lack of news is actual garbage.

Khux remake with darkroad reverse rebirth. Out september 2022 🤩

the red monster

Awards
I really wonder how much story is left if they really meant to release the ending this month. it always seemed too fast/rushed since i don't feel the game even picked up the pace yet.

Back