• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

THE WORLD ENDS WITH YOU [roleplay chatter/ooc thread]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

purgatory

Awards
I think Rhaps has a love for writing characters that borderline bully the others c:

I'm not really sure what to ask Kam, she's already stingy with details.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
sounds like a cool dude if you ask me
You guys are awesome, you all know how to make a guy feel good.
I think Rhaps has a love for writing characters that borderline bully the others c:

I'm not really sure what to ask Kam, she's already stingy with details.
Haha I know, Kam just annihilated Jin's question (to be fair, that answer was to be expected for reasons). Our characters did get some good info though as far as having some understanding of what's going on. The pressure is on for the final question!

Last edited:
Awards
hehehh you guys can always try to ask Kam to delay the final question for another time/day? c: (speaking as Kam's creator, she would totally allow that!!)

Max

Staff member
Awards
If anyone already read my post in the RP, I did add some stuff to it. I just saw an opportunity to flesh Jin out a little bit and slipped some stuff in there.

I feel like we're getting close to Day 2! Ready to see what shenanigans the Reapers are planning for our group next.

purgatory

Awards
hehehh you guys can always try to ask Kam to delay the final question for another time/day? c: (speaking as Kam's creator, she would totally allow that!!)
Speaking of questions, are the reapers going to be participating in missions or are they going to harass us like the old days.

Awards
Speaking of questions, are the reapers going to be participating in missions or are they going to harass us like the old days.

Kam stated to Rein she wanted you guys to be kept safe from Erasure by other Reapers for the first few days, but... I think it'd totally be fun to harass you Players just a lil c: that's fair game

Also you guys write fast wtf

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
Also you guys write fast wtf

Trying to figure out where to enter has already been difficult enough, i'm in the same boat here.

EDIT: Posted. I put a brief about the different ranks as generally as possible. Up until Kam says we can actively show ourselves, my small squad will be doing stuff in the RG and probably giving the Support Reaper's BS missions to slow [insert pending team name of current players] down lmao.

If you like the idea of Officer's having direct reporting harriers, that are also competing against other harriers, we could definitely work around that dynamic.

I dropped my last actual PC Rhys, if you want to flesh out the conductor Izayoi (no lastname) that's cool with me. Rhys will be one of Kam's direct reports and I suggest Hiro "Spike" also be one of Kam's directs.

Last edited:
Awards
Trying to figure out where to enter has already been difficult enough, i'm in the same boat here.

EDIT: Posted. I put a brief about the different ranks as generally as possible. Up until Kam says we can actively show ourselves, my small squad will be doing stuff in the RG and probably giving the Support Reaper's BS missions to slow [insert pending team name of current players] down lmao.

If you like the idea of Officer's having direct reporting harriers, that are also competing against other harriers, we could definitely work around that dynamic.

I dropped my last actual PC Rhys, if you want to flesh out the conductor Izayoi (no lastname) that's cool with me. Rhys will be one of Kam's direct reports and I suggest Hiro "Spike" also be one of Kam's directs.

If Cassette-Disk doesn't mind, I actually really like that idea. Kam's Harrier being a streamer just. Makes sense

It also allows for some interaction between Reapers outside of meeting at a common area where all Reapers congregate. OG twewy had minimal interactions among officer Reapers unless they were meeting in a common area, if I recall.

Speaking of, having a place similar to Megumi's pad in OG twewy sounds like a really beneficial space to create. Izayoi (conductor) could have the same thing.

Also: only 2 harrier's per officer seems decent, but that would leave Dari to roleplay with himself as his Reapers. Dari, we can think of making an exception for your character of some kind, since they're technically not from the same plane as everyone else, right?

Last edited:

Max

Staff member
Awards
I wouldn't mind making a reaper grunt for one of you guys to boss around if that would help. Because yeah, roleplaying against yourself just isn't as fun haha.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
My set of reapers are all from another plane. The only black sheep in that lot is Rhys, who has actively tried to annihilate Rien at every opportunity in the past. I have an entire backstory fleshed out for them, where as he and Van are competitive rivals, Rhys and Rien are at each other's throats and are really only civil in front of Izayoi (conductor). Like Rien, she has a dual-personality you guys will see it when they have their interactions...its, VERY entertaining actually.

I'm fine with that, If anyone else in the current roster considers making an officer they can certainly take one of my harriers as their direct. Officer class reapers didn't get a whole lot of shine in the OG TWEWY, anything to get them more involved is definitely cool.

NTWEWY did give me an idea about two completely different reapers based on where they are from. If Kamiya and Hiro are Shibuya Reapers, then Rien/Van/Dex/Rhy are the equivalents from The Negative District.

They don't see it as an Us vs Them unless they are to treat it like a competition. Everyone's pretty much in chill mode right now.

Max

Staff member
Awards
My set of reapers are all from another plane. The only black sheep in that lot is Rhys, who has actively tried to annihilate Rien at every opportunity in the past. I have an entire backstory fleshed out for them, where as he and Van are competitive rivals, Rhys and Rien are at each other's throats and are really only civil in front of Izayoi (conductor). Like Rien, she has a dual-personality you guys will see it when they have their interactions...its, VERY entertaining actually.

I'm fine with that, If anyone else in the current roster considers making an officer they can certainly take one of my harriers as their direct. Officer class reapers didn't get a whole lot of shine in the OG TWEWY, anything to get them more involved is definitely cool.

NTWEWY did give me an idea about two completely different reapers based on where they are from. If Kamiya and Hiro are Shibuya Reapers, then Rien/Van/Dex/Rhy are the equivalents from The Negative District.

They don't see it as an Us vs Them unless they are to treat it like a competition. Everyone's pretty much in chill mode right now.
Which do you guys think would be better if I make one, would it be more beneficial for me to whip up another Officer, or a Harrier to throw in your guys' mix? It doesn't matter to me, I'll be having fun either way 😁

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
Which do you guys think would be better if I make one, would it be more beneficial for me to whip up another Officer, or a Harrier to throw in your guys' mix? It doesn't matter to me, I'll be having fun either way 😁

An officer would be more than fine Max, the threat of erasure is still on the table, we can play by vibe for the time being. I will admittedly be posting a bit slower IC than the rest of you so it's not a problem.

Besides, if anything if the current team is our only team, it'd probably make the most sense to stick to the old mission format and timers for mission completions that affects ALL participants. IE: one team completes it, all teams are safe, SO DONT NOBODY GO SANDBAGGING/QUITTING!

Max

Staff member
Awards
An officer would be more than fine Max, the threat of erasure is still on the table, we can play by vibe for the time being. I will admittedly be posting a bit slower IC than the rest of you so it's not a problem.

Besides, if anything if the current team is our only team, it'd probably make the most sense to stick to the old mission format and timers for mission completions that affects ALL participants. IE: one team completes it, all teams are safe, SO DONT NOBODY GO SANDBAGGING/QUITTING!
Alright, I'll be brainstorming an officer!

Also, I don't mind slowing down if that works better for everybody. I was just trying to follow a general turn order with the players, but I know as soon as my turn comes around I'm quick to shoot a post out there. I can give it a day or two once I'm up, I don't want anyone to feel rushed or burned out.

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
If Cassette-Disk doesn't mind, I actually really like that idea. Kam's Harrier being a streamer just. Makes sense
Works for me! Also, everyone should feel free to just call me CD. Also also, I finally got around to posting. It was a lot of fun and honestly the new forum update a few years ago made integrating stream emotes into posts SO MUCH MORE EASIER than it would have been before lol.

Max

Staff member
Awards
Introducing...
Name: Tomofumi Ishimoto
aka
"Coach Tomo!"
or
"The Coach!"
(He signs his name with the exclamation point and insists that he can "hear" it if people use it when they speak his name).

Affiliation: Reaper

Ranking: Officer

About The Coach!:
Everything is a game, and The Coach is always ready to lead his team to victory. Sometimes the people he's competing against don't even know he thinks he's in competition with them, and no one is a bigger rival to him than himself.

*BLOWS WHISTLE*

The Coach
believes the newest team (name to be announced!) to join The Reapers' Game is full of prospects, and he thinks HE'S their coach! He can't help but be critical of them, but it's only because he knows they can push themselves to be better and he wants them to be the best they can be. He has no qualms about giving them an inspiring speech none of them asked for and then summoning a bunch of noise that will try to erase them. And he absolutely WILL yell, scream, and coach the hell out of them to beat the noise... the noise he happens to be commanding to erase them (it's like he's coaching two teams against each other here, huh? We did establish he's his own biggest rival, right?)

Special Powers and Attacks:
Coach Tomo can form and manipulate sports equipment at will to apply buffs, debuffs, and attack.

Aggressive Forecheck - Decks the team out in hockey pads, helmets, and gear allowing the team to move in with an aggressive defense. "Go get 'em, Tiger!"

Resistance Training
- "This team has been slacking and it's time to whip you into shape!" Covers the team in weighted clothing to slow them down. The buckles and clips to remove said weighted clothing are all in pain-in-the-butt spots to reach, making these unideal if you don't have a workout partner. Also spreads random weights, ellipticals, treadmills, etc. around the battlefield.

Ball Control - "Ball control is all about keeping most of the dodgeballs on your side of the court and systematically attacking!" Forms seven dodgeballs in the air and pelts them at the selected target or targets. Hope you've been practicing your dodge!

Perfect Spiral - "Why are you holding the ball like that? The laces are there for a reason! USE THE LACES!" Coach Tomo can throw a football in a perfect spiral that forms a small whirlwind coming off the ball, allowing for some knockback to players, noise, and objects within close proximity.

Noise Form: TBA

Appearance: At 6 feet tall, broad shouldered, and possessing a rather muscular build, you would absolutely believe this guy played sports all throughout school and college. He wears a red button-up baseball jersey with a black Reapers Skull on the left breast and the word "Reapers" stitched across the front. The back of the jersey says "COACH!" and has a big number 1 adorned on it. Along with his jeans and Nike's, those with a keen eye notice that everytime he makes an appearance he's wearing a different hat belonging to a sports team.

Other Notes:
-When the players and noise are battling you can never actually guess which side he'll choose to buff or debuff. He loves the thrill of an underdog sports story or a crazy comeback and loves to tip the odds in either side's favor to make for a more exciting game and satisfying conclusion.

-Is always ready to give a pep-talk. If you don't pay attention, he may end up gabbing in your ear about a player's passion and the love of the game.

-May randomly start rubbing your shoulders to loosen you up. May blow his whistle from behind and start shouting at you to do push-ups, laps, or squats. It really is a toss-up.

-Watches Hiro "Spike" Yataro's streams on the occasion he has a spare minute. Doesn't actually care about the content, just wants to snag Mon-Star Energy Drink discounts.

Awards
1631022527690.png

I am! Max is my name, and moderating these forums is my game. I'm also a Pisces and I like bananas with my peanut butter (as in the peanut butter is the main dish... Ba-dum-ksh).

Also, I have news! I found Neo TWEWY on sale yesterday and bought it. I had also been replaying TWEWY, but instead of the old DS version I've been playing it on Switch since I heard the new scenario added was pretty important. So I'm on week 2 of the first game, and then I can officially join the club and play Neo. Can't wait to not have to dodge spoilers anymore, I'm still pretty blind to the game so I'm super excited!
NIIICE

Back