• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH Shower Thoughts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Awards
Here we go ladies and gentlemen, confirmation that Braig was in Skyrim before Luxu took over his body.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
The fact Maleficent legit thought this fat cat weirdo in a dumb costume would be a good henchman is hilarious.
He was clearly meant for manual labor and was just a small part of her initial alliance of do-badders. Only now he's the only one she's got left. At least he had his own world domination scheme once.

I sure do hope Maleficent has been doing something in that post KH3 timeskip.

Last edited:

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Wonder if Maleficent regained control of the Heartless now that Xehanort is gone? Or will they now follow Luxu and the Foretellers exclusively since they literally possess the strongest Darkness?

magic713

Awards
Just a thought, what do you think was in the letter that Pluto had at the end of the first Kingdom Hearts?

Belluga

Awards
Woow looks like he has to work hard with his 100 wood hehe ^^

magic713

Awards
Looking back at KHCOM, I'm wondering if it took SDG a good while to go from grassy, clear sky crossroads world, to ominous, dark Castle Oblivion area. I mean, they could have walled through a portal or such, but if not, I wonder if they had to walk a while and if there was some side adventure or boss battle-like fight before reaching the castle.

Soldier

Awards
Looking back at KHCOM, I'm wondering if it took SDG a good while to go from grassy, clear sky crossroads world, to ominous, dark Castle Oblivion area. I mean, they could have walled through a portal or such, but if not, I wonder if they had to walk a while and if there was some side adventure or boss battle-like fight before reaching the castle.
There was a clear path that was left behind following the DTD being sealed, and it's implied they followed said path to the moment when Pluto appeared and led them on a wild goose chase. That's the likely answer to this because remember, they can't use the gummi ship anymore, the walls are back up.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
What confuses me the most about the transition between the end of KH1 and Castle Oblivion is how and why Donald and Goofy suddenly changed from their KH clothes into their classic outfits

Soldier

Awards
What confuses me the most about the transition between the end of KH1 and Castle Oblivion is how and why Donald and Goofy suddenly changed from their KH clothes into their classic outfits
Their outfits were in hammerspace. And it's likely they're more casual attire because (as far as we know) the worlds are at peace for the time being, as their efforts curbed the heartless threat for a few moments.

Alexxio M.

Awards
I think I posted something similar to this but I feel like there maybe a different answer to this for these characters in particular. The characters being Marluxia and Larxene and the question would be is it likely that they’ll keep their organization weapons and if so would it effect their keyblades and how?

Also any ideas for their reactions to getting their keyblades back is very much appreciated I’m working on a second generation fanfic for Marluxia and Larxenes kid summoning their keyblade for the first time and having a baseline for Marluxia‘s reaction in particular would be very helpful to me for setting thing up.

if you want to see more of my fanfics here’s a link to the series this fic will be part of enjoy

Last edited:
Awards
What confuses me more is how they acted like they never had the KH clothes before when Sora entered Card Traverse Town.

Alexxio M.

Awards
Can I mention here that data greeting should absolutely return in future games given quadratums tech and it’s connection to fiction

Back