• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Film ► Marvel Cinematic Universe - RIP Chadwick Boseman

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Favorite MCU film?

• Iron Man

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Iron Man 2

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Thor

• Captain America: The First Avenger

• The Avengers

Votes: 10 13.2%
  • Iron Man 3

• Thor: The Dark World

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Captain America: The Winter Soldier

Votes: 26 34.2%
  • Guardians of the Galaxy

Votes: 23 30.3%
  • The Avengers: Age of Ultron

Votes: 9 11.8%

• Total voters

KingdomKurdistan

Awards
This looks just as incredible as I knew it would be with Zhao's carte blanche remit to do whatever the heck she likes.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
I still don't know what to make of this movie. Which in a way is a good thing makes it easier to be positively surprised or impressed. I'm going to watch it at least once regardless of my impressions from the trailers.
It's a trailer that was intentionally designed to be mysterious... which clearly worked to its advantage because it has more views than Shang-Chi's official trailer on Marvel Entertainment's YouTube page.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Spiderman 3 rumors: while the 3 Spidys may be the main attraction, I'm kinda more excited for the Sinester Six finally happening in a film, which I've waited for since before even the 2002 film came out. And all previously established characters/actors too. It's the closest the MCU's gotten to a Masters of Evil team up.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
So at this point is Dr. Strange MoM basically the Avengers equivalent film for Phase 4? Rumors of Scarlet Witch, No Way Home tying into it, & now Loki series bringing in the maddening multi-verse it sure feels like this film is the "everything comes together here" moment.

AegisXIII

Awards
This looks beautiful. I’m hoping it’s good. I read the whole leaked summary way back when and I didn’t understand it but the trailers have given a bit more context. I am starting to get excited.
I feel that they are going into Zack Snyder territory a bit by talking about some of these gods coming to earth thematics and it sounds quite interesting. Except for the stupid joke at the end of the trailer. Why do they constantly have to finish the trailers by a joke? It demolished the whole build up they carefully put in place.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I feel that they are going into Zack Snyder territory a bit by talking about some of these gods coming to earth thematics and it sounds quite interesting. Except for the stupid joke at the end of the trailer. Why do they constantly have to finish the trailers by a joke? It demolished the whole build up they carefully put in place.
I’m seeing it more on an Eva level actually xD I think it is the biblical aspects and the whole “actually earth is a seed” considering how in Evangelion beings like Adam and Lilith were seeds of life, the whole eternal enemies Eternals vs the Deviants makes me think of the Humans (Lilans) vs Angels.

Lulcy

Awards
Dominique Thorne will star as Riri Willians in Black Panther sequel.

E9LaZ1vXoA8dA1d

AegisXIII

Awards
I’m seeing it more on an Eva level actually xD I think it is the biblical aspects and the whole “actually earth is a seed” considering how in Evangelion beings like Adam and Lilith were seeds of life, the whole eternal enemies Eternals vs the Deviants makes me think of the Humans (Lilans) vs Angels.
Ah nice parallel indeed.
Anyway I hope the realization will be similar to the trailer. I like that it doesn't feel like an mcu movie. Since we all love Kingdom Hearts here, part of it is that each world has a different vibe. And that's what I want to see in the MCU now: different styles in the visuals.

D

Deleted member 246005

The Eternal movie trailers looks fine but I wasn't really interested. Maybe the movie itself will change my mind.

The What if? Animated Series is pretty fun so far.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
FYI the No Way Home trailer (or a very convincing fake) has leaked. Not gonna post it here, but it’s out there if you look for it. The VFX aren’t finished in it though.

Back