• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Pokemon | Scarlet & Violet (2022) + Legends Arceus is king

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Just as long as it is its own thing instead of a adaptation of the anime I think this could work out. Just hope the plot isn't Pokemon coming into our world

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards
So Hisui, became Sinnoh and we’re meeting the ancestors of popular characters from DP!
Basculegion looks sick and it’s lore is so metal.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
I like that the combat won't just be simple turn based like in previous games. Especially the fact that your player can also get hurt from wild Pokemon is very

Soldier

Awards
I don't know how I feel about some Unovan mons getting regional variants in this region, considering what they're primarily based on and the time period that the game is set in. Stunfisk I can kind of get being that it is based on a flounder (which are endemic in England as well as the U.S) but these other two.... ehh....

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards
I don't know how I feel about some Unovan mons getting regional variants in this region, considering what they're primarily based on and the time period that the game is set in. Stunfisk I can kind of get being that it is based on a flounder (which are endemic in England as well as the U.S) but these other two.... ehh....

GameFreak is notorious for retconning Pokémon lore. It started with Gen 2, and consecutively every generation after. The ORAS Delta Episode is basically GF saying we can do whatever we want without worrying about the lore.

Pokémon having new types? Multiverse.
Trainers don’t age with the timeline? Multiverse.
Regions interacting with one another but don’t share Pokémon discoveries or distributions? Multiverse.
Key characters or places not existing? Multiverse.
Pokémon from a faraway region existing in the past of another region? Multiverse.

PrettyGuard

Awards
GameFreak is notorious for retconning Pokémon lore. It started with Gen 2, and consecutively every generation after. The ORAS Delta Episode is basically GF saying we can do whatever we want without worrying about the lore.

Pokémon having new types? Multiverse.
Trainers don’t age with the timeline? Multiverse.
Regions interacting with one another but don’t share Pokémon discoveries or distributions? Multiverse.
Key characters or places not existing? Multiverse.
Pokémon from a faraway region existing in the past of another region? Multiverse.
Haha! True that, at least I would love to see Ash and friends as fully grown adults in my timeline but I'm not sure if that were gonna be a possible thing.

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards
I should clarify, the age thing I mentioned has nothing to do with Ash. I was referring to the whole Wally in USUM debacle. Or how Grimsley’s age fits BW into the mega timeline.

Soldier

Awards
Has anyone been watching Pokemon Evolutions (the second episode of which just came out)?

I desperately wish the main anime had voice acting this good.
Good voice acting= more effort.
for what it's worth, they have GOOD talent for the main anime (I say knowing full well I haven't watched a ton of it and thus can't really say much), casting Cherami Leigh as Chloe was an A+ decision in my eyes, but a voice actor is dependent on the script they're given. If they're given a bad script, they're going to perform it. Does that make them a bad actor? no, but it's all based on who writes the script.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
I was going to go for Cyndaquil, a bit adamant, but after reading the possibility of him ending up Fire/Ghost, I am VERY intrigued!!

Soldier

Awards
Well, Brilliant Diamond and Shining pearl will apparently allow you to catch all starters from gen 1-4 in the underground, which I presume to be the game's way of allowing hidden ability mons to be caught.

Back