• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Spoilers ► Do you think MoM & Foretellers become main villains in the 2nd phase ?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Awards
Hello.
I posted a thread for the first time. This is my first thread.

Well…, as you know, 7 black chess pieces that suggest new darkside characters appeared in KH3 epilogue cutscene.
We could also guess that these are The Lost Masters considering the scene composition.
One top of that, they were found to be vessels of seven powerful darkness in Ux final update story.

Each of member of the Foretellers is also very unique, it seems to not ordinary person.
In particular, MoM is still very mysterious and unpredictable. He is on the light side and seems to want to protect humans from darkness.
However, he is likely to have a bad idea and evil purposes like Master Xehanort.

They look like angels who belong to good side at first glance but they have seven powerfull devils inside the body.
It's interesting that seven good guys who their names come from The Seven Deadly Sins have devils we call darkness on the inside of their own body.

Their theme musics are very terrible and cool too.

I’m sure they become main antagonists of next saga, at the same time, I hope they are powefull and badass more than Organization XIII.

What do you guys think ?
I would like to hear your opinions about their future activity.

Last edited:

AR829038

Awards
Based on what we've learned from the UX finale, I'd say the answer is...complicated.
The Master of Masters, I think, is definitely going to be the big bad, either by himself or as like one of two big bads, the other being the most powerful of the 13 Darknesses. With the Foretellers, their core characters are morally pure enough where the only way they could play the role of villains is if the Darknesses stored inside them alter their personalities as with Luxu. But even without Darkness, the MoM is just a thoroughly manipulative and megalomaniacal character that he fits well as a villain with or without the Darknesses. The Foretellers, I think, if they DO act as villains, will only be because of the Darknesses inside them influencing them to do evil. I don't know if that will make them villains in perpetuity or if there will be a way to excise the Darknesses out of them.

Kokoko253

Awards
The 5 Foretellers are ultimately not evil. I can see them as antagonists at first, but they will end up as good guys. But! They will, 100% sure, be bosses fought at one point. Either due to misunderstanding, Luxu's manipulation, or the Darkness inside taking hold. Luxu and MoM, I'm not sure. I still don't see MoM as a full on villain. Yes, he is an extremist, but he is right and means well for humanity. Luxu could be a traitor who ends up joining the Darknesses.

bambii

Awards
Website
twitter.com
Based on what we've learned from the UX finale, I'd say the answer is...complicated.
The Master of Masters, I think, is definitely going to be the big bad, either by himself or as like one of two big bads, the other being the most powerful of the 13 Darknesses. With the Foretellers, their core characters are morally pure enough where the only way they could play the role of villains is if the Darknesses stored inside them alter their personalities as with Luxu. But even without Darkness, the MoM is just a thoroughly manipulative and megalomaniacal character that he fits well as a villain with or without the Darknesses. The Foretellers, I think, if they DO act as villains, will only be because of the Darknesses inside them influencing them to do evil. I don't know if that will make them villains in perpetuity or if there will be a way to excise the Darknesses out of them.
The thing is though, Nomura could go the route of not making them villainous per-sé, but they could still be antagonists if their interests clash with the main crew. That’s the way I see things probably going, unless—as you suggest—they are in some way corrupted. Though that being said, they *did* literally all commit violence against a bunch of children during the Keyblade War, so I wouldn’t exactly call them morally pure

Last edited:
Awards
I expect Foretellers will be completely taken over by the darkness.
In addition, perhaps their original personalities will turn into the opposite personalities; in other words, the Seven Virtues turn into the Seven Deadly Sins.

How to change is as below. ↓↓↓

MoM : Humility → Pride
Era : Patience → Wrath
Invi : Kindness → Envy
Aced : Diligence → Sloth
Ava : Charity → Greed
Gula : Temperance → Gluttony
Luxu(Xigbar) : Chastity → Lust

In my humble opinion, they are probably themed to look like fallen-angels.

Last edited:

Dark Rot

Awards
I can't fully call whether the Master is the true villain until we at least see his actual design. I could see someone else being introduced, maybe a brother or father figure to the Master. Or Luxu could also go berserk. A female villain operating from the shadows would be epic too. Whoever it is, I think we will meet them in the deeper darkness beneath the Realm of Darkness (Hell/the antithesis of [or shell concealing] Kingdom Hearts).

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
Sora and the others will definitely clash with the Master and his pupils, but whether that makes them villains... remains to be seen.

The Master revealed that he planned for himself, the Foretellers, and the Union Leaders to harbor the strong Darknesses, to give them a form that can be destroyed. Of course that didn't go exactly the way he planned it, but does being a vessel for Darkness make him a villain?
And, assuming the Master's grand plan is to eliminate Darkness in its entirety, is that actually a good thing? And where does Kingdom Hearts play into that plan? Why did he flee into unreality, and what is Yozora's involvement (if any)?
I think all the major players are on the board, but I can't see the moves they're about to make.

Awards
All the keyblades owned by the Foretellers are equipped with "Gazing Eyes".

8ccd5f4054c05d1430c0dac11b723b938b52c463_hq.jpg
Moreover, All the people Sora had been hostile to had possessed keyblades with these eyes attached(Such as DarkRiku, ReplicaRiku, Vanitas, and Xehanort). Plus, Noname turned out to be Luxu's property originally and it returned to him.
Soul_Eater_from_KH1_render.png
Void_Gear_%28Vanitas%29_KHBBS.png
Considering these facts, After all, I think they are very likely to be adversaries.

The 5 Foretellers are ultimately not evil. I can see them as antagonists at first, but they will end up as good guys. But! They will, 100% sure, be bosses fought at one point.
I agree. But I don't want them to do stupid things like easily repenting, converting and turning over to the GoL side.

Last edited:

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
To my understanding, the MoM and Foretellers are going to be the main fighting force, but in reality, we're fighting them in order to cleanse the world from the strong Darkness they each respectively possess. How in technical details that's going to work, I don't know. But I presume it may have something to do with letting the Darknesses integrate themselves with their host, thus when a Foreteller is defeated, so will a Darkness. Since every heart returns to Kingdom Hearts, I think the MoM's grand scheme is to let their hearts succumb to Darkness, return to Kingdom Hearts and be reborn and hearts that are cleansed from Darkness due to Kingdom Hearts having filtered them.

What could also happen is that they're all defeated at the same time, and instead of Kingdom Hearts cleaning them, the Darknesses take over Kingdom Hearts and we have to fight a corrupted version of KH

Ginalea00

Awards
Organization XIII were never really villainous either except for Xemnas and Xigbar. Even in KH2 they just wanted hearts but didn’t appear to do anything evil, they just opposed Sora’s goals. Even the ones in Real Organization XIII had other reasons for joining. I assume the Foretellers will be the same.

Ginalea00

Awards
I wouldn’t be surprised if KH4 becomes almost like a remake of Union X but in modern day with Sora as The Player. The MoM, Luxu and the Foretellers are all back. They will probably try and bring all the Union Leaders back - they will almost 100% include Ven, Laurium, Elrena and Streletzia. Skuld is also very likely. The Player is the only one they definitely won’t bring back, and Sora is basically the role of The Player anyway.

akupepe

Awards
Website
twitter.com
I also think that we are going to fight them at some point. And maybe they are portrayed as villains at first, but will be released from the darkness when they are defeated? (I really hope they bring back Dandelions from KHUX)
I think the main villain is the darkness that lies inside MoM and we will fight the other original darkesses as well. I think the next KH will be about the final battle between light and darkness .

But that makes me wonder why it all will take place in Quadratum? Maybe because it's a world in between perhaps. I'm still trying to figure out how I would add Verum Rex characters to the story, not just KHUX and The Dark Seeker saga characters.

Back