• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Super Smash Bros Ultimate | Everyone is Here! | December 7th 2018

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which is your favorite Smash Bros?

Votes: 44 11.3%
  • Melee

Votes: 115 29.5%
  • Brawl

Votes: 231 59.2%

• Total voters

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
For a human Pokémon character, maybe team rocket? I don’t know if they were even in the games of not, but if they were they would be a good choice.
Er, you mean the Jessie/James TR, not the general group? Well they were in Yellow & Let's Go. I made miis of them with the Rocket costume that came out.

Awards
Honestly, who will be the last fighter is quite the mystery! As much as I want to be either Sora, Crash or Crono, it may be unlikely, though I won't lose faith so long as that last slot remains empty! And if none of these three make the cut, I'd say Waluigi would finally be given his due?

Soldier

Awards
Er, you mean the Jessie/James TR, not the general group? Well they were in Yellow & Let's Go. I made miis of them with the Rocket costume that came out.
Hm, that'd be interesting given the wide assortment of mons they've used over the years. Though Weezing would be pretty overpowered if it was in their roster, given that it levitates and all.

Willow A113

Awards
Honestly, who will be the last fighter is quite the mystery! As much as I want to be either Sora, Crash or Crono, it may be unlikely, though I won't lose faith so long as that last slot remains empty! And if none of these three make the cut, I'd say Waluigi would finally be given his due?
Waluigi deserves the spot

Willow A113

Awards
Hm, that'd be interesting given the wide assortment of mons they've used over the years. Though Weezing would be pretty overpowered if it was in their roster, given that it levitates and all.
It would mostly be Jessie and James fighting and assistance from Pokémon should be kept at a minimum.
Also, every time they get knocked off stage, they should scream “team rocket is blasting off again!”

Xblade13

The Cleric of Flamesgrace
Awards
It would mostly be Jessie and James fighting and assistance from Pokémon should be kept at a minimum.
Also, every time they get knocked off stage, they should scream “team rocket is blasting off again!”
That would be cool the first time, but as often as people get launched that could get annoying really quickly xD

Willow A113

Awards
I gotta refresh my memory. Is it true that Sora never got into Smash in the first place because Nomura was just against it for some reason?
People make up the most random things. Nomura never said that. It’s possible, sure, but no one knows what his opinions on that are.

Awards
I gotta refresh my memory. Is it true that Sora never got into Smash in the first place because Nomura was just against it for some reason?
No, that isn't the reason. I believe it may be because of Disney, but I don't remember where that situation's at currently. Nomura and Sakurai are actually really good friends, so I believe there have been talks of having Sora appear that we don't know of.

Willow A113

Awards
No, that isn't the reason. I believe it may be because of Disney, but I don't remember where that situation's at currently. Nomura and Sakurai are actually really good friends, so I believe there have been talks of having Sora appear that we don't know of.
If they’re friends, why don’t they make a game together?
Imagine this: Sora doesn’t get into fighters pass two, but after the final fighter is revealed, a new game is announced.
“SUPER SMASH: KINGDOM HEARTS” or “KINGDOM HEARTS: SUPER SNASH BROS.”
Probably will never happen and if it did it would piss off a lot of people. But it would be super awesome and I would LOVE it. Nomura and Sakurai are friends, so you never know…

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Imagine this: Sora doesn’t get into fighters pass two, but after the final fighter is revealed, a new game is announced.
Probably will never happen and if it did it would piss off a lot of people. But it would be super awesome and I would LOVE it. Nomura and Sakurai are friends, so you never know…
Use Grand Central Station as the hub for multiple Nintendo worlds.

Awards
While that would be awesome, Nomura did try to make Dissidia a Kingdom Hearts game, and that didn't work out because Disney didn't want their characters in a fighting game. Or something like that.

Willow A113

Awards
While that would be awesome, Nomura did try to make Dissidia a Kingdom Hearts game, and that didn't work out because Disney didn't want their characters in a fighting game. Or something like that.
Yeah, and then last year Disney made a couple games with their characters fighting

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
The way it was worded was weird though. It sounded just as much like Square ASSUMING Disney would say no & didn't even bother pitching it.

Plus the Sorcerer's Arena mobile game totally allows for Disney on Disney combat & players could attack each other in Disney Infinity as whoever they were playing.

Vulpes XIII

Awards
I wonder who Nintendo's last pick is. It's gotta be something spectacular, seeing as how it's the last Fighter
Although it’s unlikely the character I would most like to see would either be Sora or Dante considering the popularity of both characters I think they could be good choices

Although I would also be happy if the last slot went to an character like Crash, Spyro or Rayman, although I think if that was the case it would be either Crash or Rayman since in my opinion Spyro would be the least likely to be chosen out of the three.

ROXAS_32

Lobo Solitario
Awards
Website
www.twitter.com
There is a lot series that lack representation, but I feel like the last character may be Lara Croft or Spyro.

Who I want:

- Sora (Ball is in Disney's court here... Unlikely though unless we are going to be seeing a big ass Disney logo splash screen when booting up smash bros... )
- Scorpion &/or Sub Zero (Being that smash bros is considers a fighting game these days its almost blasphemous that MK has no representation in the game. I am not sure who owns the rights the the IP these days but I feel like its WB, and like with Kingdom Hearts it will be unlikely that they will want to allow Nintendo to use it without their branding all over the place.)
- Knuckles
- Lara Croft
- Spyro

Who we will likely get:

-Duke Nukem
- Doom Guy
- Wa Luigi
- Toad
- Another Fire Emblem Character
- Dr. Robotnic

- Knuckles

Im putting my money on Waluigi because it would be just like Nintendo to Troll us in the end...

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Although it’s unlikely the character I would most like to see would either be Sora or Dante considering the popularity of both characters I think they could be good choices

Although I would also be happy if the last slot went to an character like Crash, Spyro or Rayman, although I think if that was the case it would be either Crash or Rayman since in my opinion Spyro would be the least likely to be chosen out of the three.
I remember joining the Crash bandwagon back when Sephiroth was unveiled. The Game Awards host commented a "woah" in an Instagram post, everyone went ballistic and assumed it was a Crash for Smash tease ahahahah

Back