• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Film ► Pixar’s Luca

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Willow A113

Awards
This movie came out today and I loved it! Has anyone else seen it? What do you think? I’d say it’s my favorite Pixar movie, but I know that’s a lie and it’s just because I just watched it for the first time.
Also, this movie is so f*****g queer! Anyone agree or is it just me? I’m not saying there’s any queer moments, because there’s not. Just the storyline is something so many queer people can relate to, I think.
Thoughts, anyone?

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
I liked it a lot. I wish we could of spent more time in the underwater world but I get why the film spend more time on the surface thematically. Would be nice to get a sequel in future with the three underdogs as teenagers

Also, this movie is so f*****g queer! Anyone agree or is it just me? I’m not saying there’s any queer moments, because there’s not. Just the storyline is something so many queer people can relate to, I think.
Thoughts, anyone?
It's not just you, lol.

Willow A113

Awards
I liked it a lot. I wish we could of spent more time in the underwater world but I get why the film spend more time on the surface thematically. Would be nice to get a sequel in future with the three underdogs as teenagers

It's not just you, lol.
I wish we spent more time there too because it was beautiful and I there was so much world building that I wanted more of. But I’m glad most of it was on land because of the story and it’s needed for the characters.
Technically, the main trio is 13 and 14.

Willow A113

Awards
Really? Guess I missed that detail, lol. A sequel with them a few years older then
Yeah, like Ergo’s age (16). The kids look 8 to me, but they’re not. I’d like to see a reunion of Alberto and Luca. There’s still so much character development to be had. I’d like to see a sequel take some inspiration from the pictures in the credits as there’s a lot of good stuff there. I’d like to see Luca in school. There’s a lot of potential in a sequel where they’re older.
Pixar likes to makes shorts about characters from a movie and usually releases them a few months after the movie. 22 recently got one. I could see a lot happening in that, but there’s so much potential that it couldn’t do everything we would want.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Also before seeing the movie, I thought Luca and Alberto were brothers. Anyone else thought that?
No, but that was because I had read the summaries waaaay back when and knew Alberto was a friend he would meet at the start of the film. I thought Alberto was going to be human before the trailers and summaries revealed he was also a sea monster, though.

Willow A113

Awards
No, but that was because I had read the summaries waaaay back when and knew Alberto was a friend he would meet at the start of the film. I thought Alberto was going to be human before the trailers and summaries revealed he was also a sea monster, though.
Yeah. To me, in the trailers, they had a kind of brotherly energy to them. But after seeing the movie I kinda shipped them.

Back