• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

E3 in june..

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Sakuraba Neku

Awards
NEO:TWEWY still has a chance to appear on Nintendo conference, but that was really bad.
Nothing interested me. Sony must be paying good money to Square in order to keep FF16 trailers for themselves. :mad:

As for KH news, maybe only next year.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
That was a "wait, what?" moment because the only thing said aside from they exist was that they were for Switch aha

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Oh God, that was Laura Baily as Gamora, wasn't? Square, you already made her Black Widow, other voice actresses exist!

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
That was a "wait, what?" moment because the only thing said aside from they exist was that they were for Switch aha
They also missed the part about them being separate. I can see Square selling each one for $9.99 and offering a bundle for $49.99

HakaishinChampa

Awards
GOTG looked okay but I don't think we needed 20 minutes of it.

Did anyone get excited when they showed off the mobile games?

The Life is Strange remasters look off. There are many improvements but Chloe looks weird, something about her was off.

My heartrate spiked up when I saw "heart" at the beginning of the FF Origin trailer.

I kept my expectations for KH really low but that conference kinda sucked, Ubisoft's might've been better.

Take-Two doesn't seem to really be revealing anything tomorrow? I saw on twitter that it's just a press-conference on diversity, which isn't bad btw but you know that live chat's going to go off at them for it. :/

Nintendo and Bandai Namco are the only ones I think that can turn around E3 for the better.

Nintendo revealing a Smash character usually makes their direct great and Bandai Namco might reveal that MHA Fighters game by Arc System Works.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Nintendo and Bandai Namco are the only ones I think that can turn around E3 for the better.

Nintendo revealing a Smash character usually makes their direct great and Bandai Namco might reveal that MHA Fighters game by Arc System Works.
There's Capcom tomorrow. Rumors of at least seeing RE Rev3 there.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
It's E3, Smash is just about the safest bet there is. & with Hero & Banjo happening last time, 2 fighters isn't outside the realm of possibilities.

Willow A113

Awards
It's E3, Smash is just about the safest bet there is. & with Hero & Banjo happening last time, 2 fighters isn't outside the realm of possibilities.
So the end of smash might be revealed in two days. That’s insane.

What does everyone want the last two fighters to be? I’m hoping for Sora and Waluigi.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
So the end of smash might be revealed in two days. That’s insane.

What does everyone want the last two fighters to be? I’m hoping for Sora and Waluigi.
Picking just 2 is impossible for me.
Of course I want Sora,
I also want Agumon so we can finally get Pokemon vs. Digimon,
I want Dr. Robotnik/Eggman,
I want Chun-Li,
I want the Champions from BotW,
I want SS or HW Impa,
I want Saria as a Young Link echo fighter,
I want Bea as the first human from Pokemon to do their own fighting (team Rocket Miis not withstanding),
I want an Advance Wars rep,
I want Captain Toad,
I want Dixie Kong,
Heck, I even want Captain N: The Game Master because everyone else from that show's already in so why not?

& chances are it'll be none of those.

Last edited:

Willow A113

Awards
Know why it would be so huge for Sora to join Smash? It would be a crossover series crossing over with a crossover series. Two of the biggest multiverses now one. And if kh crosses over with Marvel and/or Star Wars, it'd be even bigger. Mario, Steve, Spiderman, Darth Vader, and Cinderella would all share the same multiverse which would just be insane!

bambii

Awards
Website
twitter.com
I think there’s a point to be made here:

Square even teased their own next Square Enix Presents at the end of the E3 presentation. Between those and the major deals with Sony, it wasn’t reasonable to expect a blowout from E3. It makes sense, but the optics aren’t great for Square. The presentation came off as a little lousy.

Also, I do agree with the sentiments that Babylon’s Fall and FF Origin look… undercooked. Not sure what the deal is there. I’m guessing they just needed to show some new content but were limited in what they were allowed to show.

Last edited:
Back