• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

E3 in june..

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
I really wonder if we’re gonna get anything FF/KH related today. Wouldn’t Sony prefer to present these games on their own show?
Any of the PS5 exclusive FF titles are definitely more likely to appear in a Sony presentation than at SE Presents. Future KH titles will most likely be cross-platform, so it has a better chance of appearing here. But that’s only if there’s anything to announce or show at the moment, which seems unlikely.

the red monster

Awards
Babylon's fall got robbed from what it could've been. massive downgrade.
square really dropped the ball there. sad.

the red monster

Awards
And when will we get KH3 for the next gen?
i mean it already runs pretty good on PS5? only missing ray tracing and native 4K really.
also PC version is pretty much next gen version too with 120fps and all the other stuff.

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
Geezus that was painful. FF1-6 mobile/Steam only. Origin is edgelord try hard (Chaos!). GotG went on forever. Nothing for Tomb Raider. No new titles for Switch at all. Babylon doesn't look good.
To be fair chaos is the final boss of ff1

the red monster

Awards
Bruh how babylon's fall went from DMC type game to this?
this is the worst re-reveal of a game since i can remember. square need to get their shit together, yikes.

Dark Rot

Awards
Babylon's fall got robbed from what it could've been. massive downgrade.
square really dropped the ball there. sad.

Yeah, what the hell happened! 😟 The old trailer looked so cool...

I'm into Stranger to Paradise even if I don't like the designs of the new characters or their banter. I personally LOVE chaos, and look forward to the chaotic environments and monsters.

Back