• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KINGDOM HEARTS Union X Finale

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

maryadavies

She Shoots for the Stars
Awards
Website
maryadavies.vze.com
Alpha; I agree with you, since they've been doing that with the FF MMO's all this time. (FFXI and XIV usually get updates, all translated and everything, about the same time tho there's a slight delay b/c of time zones)

Anyway yikes, sad ending and we'll have to see how it pans out.

Nukara

Awards
I was the type of person who really believed that the player had re-incarnated into, Xehanort.😀
If this dark-haired woman is Xehanort's mother, can you call her Mothernort? 😂

CozyTy

Awards
Report 12 though says that he passed the keyblade and NOW that he is keybladeless he will start body hopping. It’s quite fair currently to also assume the reports aren’t truthful:/
why wouldn't that be truthful ?
In the same Report 12

" And now, Keybladeless, I must depart this land to fulfill my final task. This means casting my own body aside and sojourning my heart in vessel after vessel—as many as it takes. But I will continue gazing upon each passing era, one unto the next. In time, be it years or decades, centuries or millennia, I will meet the Five once more. Somewhere in this cyclical history of bequeathing, a chosen one will appear and reenact the Keyblade War. When this scapegoat arrives and takes my Keyblade in hand, this will be the time to take the stage and finish my role. The Lost Masters will awaken."

In KH 3 secret ending, remember,Xigbar meets the four foretellers (five but Ava did not show up) they question Luxu's physical appearance to which he replies: " i havent heard that name in a while.......Some time ago, i had to cast my old form away" (Funny how Yozora questions Sora for recognizing who he is because Yozora states it's not what looks like and vice versa...and no, im not connecting this to the report)

now in Secret Report 13: "It seems this body, this name will be my last. The lives I have lived over the ages could fill volumes, but for now, I must focus on what matters most.The Keyblade has been successfully passed down, generation to generation, and it seems a Keyblade Master devoted to the darkness may finally arise. Until now, I have watched over the course of events from a distance. Perhaps the time has come to intervene. I need only play the role of a fool desirous of the Keyblade's power. I will don the mask of his ally in order to keep watch over my Keyblade from close by." If you have time to watch this
, all of "Xigbar" actions seem to align with watching events play out up to the point of KH 3 Finale/ending

And finally, in Secret report 13 last sentence states: "But now, at last, the Keyblade War has begun, and Kingdom Hearts will open—a true and complete Kingdom Hearts, born of the clash between darkness and light. I will soon be reunited with my old companions, and in that moment my long vigil will reach its end. He will return..."

Moonlight Aqua

~Living in a dream~
Awards
the dialogue with brain and luxu didn't make it more clear :/
Actually it kinda did. The part where he said "too bad you only have one lifetime."

For me, it implies that Brain and Luxu made a deal of some sorts, where he was ends up in the future Scala and Luxu (not sure if that's he's actual face) looking like Brain. (Tbh looks a lot like Zexion)

Btw, I'm not sure but do they ever explain where little Zexion came from? All I can find is that he was an orphan and I'm like, that's a bit suspicious if you ask me.

kristi-swat

Awards
why wouldn't that be truthful ?
In the same Report 12

" And now, Keybladeless, I must depart this land to fulfill my final task. This means casting my own body aside and sojourning my heart in vessel after vessel—as many as it takes. But I will continue gazing upon each passing era, one unto the next. In time, be it years or decades, centuries or millennia, I will meet the Five once more. Somewhere in this cyclical history of bequeathing, a chosen one will appear and reenact the Keyblade War. When this scapegoat arrives and takes my Keyblade in hand, this will be the time to take the stage and finish my role. The Lost Masters will awaken."

In KH 3 secret ending, remember,Xigbar meets the four foretellers (five but Ava did not show up) they question Luxu's physical appearance to which he replies: " i havent heard that name in a while.......Some time ago, i had to cast my old form away" (Funny how Yozora questions Sora for recognizing who he is because Yozora states it's not what looks like and vice versa...and no, im not connecting this to the report)

now in Secret Report 13: "It seems this body, this name will be my last. The lives I have lived over the ages could fill volumes, but for now, I must focus on what matters most.The Keyblade has been successfully passed down, generation to generation, and it seems a Keyblade Master devoted to the darkness may finally arise. Until now, I have watched over the course of events from a distance. Perhaps the time has come to intervene. I need only play the role of a fool desirous of the Keyblade's power. I will don the mask of his ally in order to keep watch over my Keyblade from close by." If you have time to watch this
, all of "Xigbar" actions seem to align with watching events play out up to the point of KH 3 Finale/ending

And finally, in Secret report 13 last sentence states: "But now, at last, the Keyblade War has begun, and Kingdom Hearts will open—a true and complete Kingdom Hearts, born of the clash between darkness and light. I will soon be reunited with my old companions, and in that moment my long vigil will reach its end. He will return..."
Well the end of report 12 is more a foreshadowing of events to come, what he expects to happen. The part where he describes what happened at the end of the daybreak town doesn't really go according to the final chapter of UX.
So I'm not trying to say that he is lying on his reports, but maybe he is writing partial truths.

Last edited:

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Wait really?

No significance at all?
Not unless they tell us it does.

1623253488828.png
Btw, I'm not sure but do they ever explain where little Zexion came from? All I can find is that he was an orphan and I'm like, that's a bit suspicious if you ask me.
He's local to Radiant Garden. His parents died and Ansem took him in.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Actually it kinda did. The part where he said "too bad you only have one lifetime."

For me, it implies that Brain and Luxu made a deal of some sorts, where he was ends up in the future Scala and Luxu (not sure if that's he's actual face) looking like Brain. (Tbh looks a lot like Zexion)

I'm inclined to believe as well that Luxu and Brain came to some sort of agreement.
The way Luxu words it seems to indicate that he thinks losing Brain's intellect by having him stuck in the crumbling world would be a waste so while he might indeed take Brain's body as his first vessel and yeeted Brain's heart out like Ansem SoD did in KH 1 with Riku and Master Xehanort attempted in BBS with Terra he did not do so aimlessly but actually flung Brain's heart into the future using his own powers.

Maybe Luxu even bestowed the No Name to Brain and "stored" it somehow inside his heart to send it with him, similar to how Aqua sent her Keyblade (with her armor) with Terra-Xehanort in an attempt to save Terra at the end of Final Episode.

What exactly caused Brain to regain a physical form in Scala ad Caelum during the time of Sigurd is another matter that can't yet be fully made sense of, but considering that only hearts can travel through time I think it is safe to assume that the "body" or vessel Brain inhabits in that scene does not have to be, or rather can't be the original body he resided in during the era of Daybreak Town where the meeting with Luxu took place simply because he couldn't have taken it with him.
So Luxu inhabiting the original body would not mean the end for Brain nor does it have to mean that Brain's heart would be a captive in its own body because Luxu took over.
That Xehanort did this with Terra is only "Nort style" and does not have to be the case with all Keyblade Masters who use the heart transfer technique.

Of course, there's also the possibility that Brain escaped via Luxu's own variant of foregoing the end of the world and their hearts actually share one body, not unlike Sora did with Ventus' and later Roxas' and Xion's hearts.
The difference would be that they either take turns in controlling the body in agreement with each other depending on who has an urgent task to do or Luxu's heart simply stays inside Brain doing his role of watching through his willing host's eyes without actively exercising control.

LoneFox

Awards
I'm inclined to believe as well that Luxu and Brain came to some sort of agreement.
The way Luxu words it seems to indicate that he thinks losing Brain's intellect by having him stuck in the crumbling world would be a waste so while he might indeed take Brain's body as his first vessel and yeeted Brain's heart out like Ansem SoD did in KH 1 with Riku and Master Xehanort attempted in BBS with Terra he did not do so aimlessly but actually flung Brain's heart into the future using his own powers.
Could someone explain to me why people keep suggesting these theories where Luxu takes over Brain's body? Secret report #12 clearly says that Luxu gave away his keyblade before he did any body-hopping. It does not just mention this fact, but downright emphasizes it. The guy on the face reveal scene still has the keyblade. Therefore, it cannot be Luxu in Brain's body. Isn't this very simple and clear logic?

Cumguardian69

Awards
You know what I find funny? Assuming word is Fantasy (like Final Fantasy)...how tf does that even make sense in KH where the person bends to the world order? Bahahaha what nonsense. Nomura wrote himself into another corner that will get solved by the Sora Power Hour...

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
so chirithy says the heart will melt. I assume this to be merging and not reincarnation.
the dialogue with brain and luxu didn't make it more clear :/
That's not how I took it. I took it as it would be melted into a new heart. As in they would make a new heart. Like forging, Same metal different shape.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Could someone explain to me why people keep suggesting these theories where Luxu takes over Brain's body? Secret report #12 clearly says that Luxu gave away his keyblade before he did any body-hopping. It does not just mention this fact, but downright emphasizes it. The guy on the face reveal scene still has the keyblade. Therefore, it cannot be Luxu in Brain's body. Isn't this very simple and clear logic?
People seem to have come to the conclusion that Luxu hijack Brain's body and yeeted his heart or taught him how to travel to the future somehow. There's precedence for the first part (see: Ansem SoD and Riku) but it's the time travel element that is questionable. Brain is under the impression that whatever method he used would have the same results as Lauriam and the others. Getting forced out of his own body and randomly shooting off into time and space probably wouldn't lead him to come to that conclusion?

I think it's too soon to tell right now without more context.

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
Somehow Brain made two more pods appear for Ephemera and Skuld in the data world.
There were only two pods remaining in the real world when he did that.
I wonder if maybe they're the same pods? Or perhaps new data copies?

That being the case, Player's pod was left unused. So perhaps that was pulled into the real world in a similar way, for Brain to use.

bambii

Awards
Website
twitter.com
That being the case, Player's pod was left unused. So perhaps that was pulled into the real world in a similar way, for Brain to use.
Right. The scene in which Ephemer/Skuld leave the data world makes a point to center the camera briefly on the remaining pod. It gives strength to the hypothesis that Luxu and Brain came to an agreement in which Luxu would take Brain’s body and move through time linearly, take Brain’s hat with him to serve as a medium sometime in the future, and bring in the remaining data pod into the real world to send Brain’s heart forward in time.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
guess who just tweeted about the finale

12 hours after it went live

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
guess who just tweeted about the finale

12 hours after it went live
It's honestly baffling to me that they just gave up the moment the money stopped.
You'd think maybe they'd at least be concerned about the PR here.

Global died as it lived, I guess.

Back