• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KINGDOM HEARTS Union X Finale

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

ZeVaine

Awards
I'm liking the Luxu and Brain swap places theory - too.

Otherwise, what is the purpose of taking Brain's body at the time he did.

Hirokey123

Awards
I remember back when we were trying to conclude whether Brain was a pre-existing character and you proposed the idea that he was connected to Xigbar. Props to you for thinking of a theory like that way before the reveal that Luxu was Xigbar.

Assuming Brain and Eraqus are related by blood, it would mean that Eraqus lineage is not from the original Brain but a reconstructed version of him which is so trippy to think about.
Thanks I make a lot of theories because I figure if I keep throwing out crazy stuff then EVENTUALLY one them will be right lol.... but dang go figure that this time I was playing too safe with most of my theories. But it's fine now I just know whenever I make a crazy theory no one can actually call me crazy because I will NEVER make something that one up's "The player is Xehanort but reincarnated and Eraqus is descended from a time traveler".

I do think having Brain show up in Scala is meant to be our final key to explain how Eraqus was descended from one of the Dandelion leaders if they existed such a long time ago, with DR making it clear it wasn't a distant descendent of Eraqus but his grandfather he had gotten to hear from. I like how things came full circle.... Master's Defender was suppose to go to Ephemer but Ava gave it to Brain. Then Brain gave it to Ephemer and eventually it makes its way back to Brain's descendant Eraqus.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
zzVTXki.gif

Lord Sora

Awards
I am legit wondering whether the creators of the game were too lazy to add in the keyblades or if there’s more to it. At this point I would assume the former. But hey, you never know.

Attachments

• DAA85832-8077-462A-9483-3E20EAEEFCB2.jpeg
    DAA85832-8077-462A-9483-3E20EAEEFCB2.jpeg
    26.5 KB · Views: 13
  • CA1450D4-47A1-474F-BA0E-D3A9018701B3.jpeg
    CA1450D4-47A1-474F-BA0E-D3A9018701B3.jpeg
    116.7 KB · Views: 13

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
I gotta say I really love the look of the Scala ad Caelum that Brain arrived in. It looks like Paris or Victorian England. Too bad we probably won't get to play in that version outside of flashbacks

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
I gotta say I really love the look of the Scala ad Caelum that Brain arrived in. It looks like Paris or Victorian England. Too bad we probably won't get to play in that version outside of flashbacks
You never know, that may be the Scala Ad Caelum that Mickey ends up visiting.

AR829038

Awards
Okay, so I haven't seen any of the videos yet, I know nothing of what's in them, but I just wanted to come on and post this real quick:
I am infuriated that Global didn't get this update same-day. I know it's not that big of a deal, because we'll probably get it by tomorrow, but it's just really shitty that after dealing with YEARS of Japan being months ahead of us for absolutely no good reason, and after all the trouble that Global went through to catch up to the JP story leading up to the finale over these last several months, it really grinds my gears that on the very last update, on the conclusion of this five-year-running game, we're having to deal with this bs one last time. It honestly feels like a huge middle finger. There's no excuse I can think of for why they would pull this now of all times.

oiCabie

Awards
Guys wait. Why are you all so obsessed with the idea that Eraqus descend from Brain if the character holding the Master Defender is actually Ephemer? I mean.... Brain wields the noname.
I don't even think that Eraqus strikes ressemblance from Brain tbh... they just have the same color of hair and eyes (and so does many characters of the series. They bear some similarities to each other [like Aqua and Skuld, Kairi and Ava and so on....] and they are not blood related last time I checked)
If the criteria we are using for this heirloom is the keyblade, I guess we are missing out something, aren't we?

(I mean, I guess we can rule out that Brain is blood-related to Eraqus. I'm not saying that Ephemer is indeed a relative to Eraqus tho; maybe Ephemer was just a master that passes the keyblade to him (like how Eraqus himself passes down the keyblade to Aqua, and Brain does the same to Ephemer))

SweetYetSalty

Awards
So...am I the only one who is disturbed that some random hooded person just dropped dead on Destiny Islands? Seriously that's Sora, Riku, and Kairi's future playground. They are playing on some guy's graveyard. Like say what?! I'll never look at the islands the same way again. Whenever I see Sora beat up Selphie, collect coconuts, and run around the beach I'll always now think of that hooded dude who just died there in creepy fashion. Kingdom Hearts just became a horror story! Who even was that guy?

Also how dare the player hit Skuld! Yeah those were the two main things I took from the update.

oiCabie

Awards
So...am I the only one who is disturbed that some random hooded person just dropped dead on Destiny Islands? Seriously that's Sora, Riku, and Kairi's future playground. They are playing on some guy's graveyard. Like say what?! I'll never look at the islands the same way again. Whenever I see Sora beat up Selphie, collect coconuts, and run around the beach I'll always now think of that hooded dude who just died there in creepy fashion. Kingdom Hearts just became a horror story! Who even was that guy?

Also how dare the player hit Skuld! Yeah those were the two main things I took from the update.
for the looks of it, the robe is akin to the robed figure xehanort / Ansem SoD heart, maybe foreshadowing that this is in fact a heart and not a person? A time traveler? Maybe Ephemer's?

SweetYetSalty

Awards
for the looks of it, the robe is akin to the robed figure xehanort / Ansem SoD heart, maybe foreshadowing that this is in fact a heart and not a person? A time traveler? Maybe Ephemer's?
Maybe, but the hood looked different, and we saw his hands. Until we get some info on this guy, I'm assuming he's just some random hobo who died on the beach. He died just outside Sora and Kairi's cave too. Ewww!

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
Honestly it looks more like one of those cases where they're trying to keep the face hidden, after all if it were like Anseom SoD we wouldn't have seen their hands like we do. Now the question becomes is it a face we'd know or did they just not want to design the character yet.

oiCabie

Awards
Honestly it looks more like one of those cases where they're trying to keep the face hidden, after all if it were like Anseom SoD we wouldn't have seen their hands like we do. Now the question becomes is it a face we'd know or did they just not want to design the character yet.
I'm honestly more inclined to believe that it is a recurring character (or so I hope...); cuz we've already been introduced to so many new characters that's sorta overwhelming.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
Guys wait. Why are you all so obsessed with the idea that Eraqus descend from Brain if the character holding the Master Defender is actually Ephemer? I mean.... Brain wields the noname.
I don't even think that Eraqus strikes ressemblance from Brain tbh... they just have the same color of hair and eyes (and so does many characters of the series. They bear some similarities to each other [like Aqua and Skuld, Kairi and Ava and so on....] and they are not blood related last time I checked)
If the criteria we are using for this heirloom is the keyblade, I guess we are missing out something, aren't we?

(I mean, I guess we can rule out that Brain is blood-related to Eraqus. I'm not saying that Ephemer is indeed a relative to Eraqus tho; maybe Ephemer was just a master that passes the keyblade to him (like how Eraqus himself passes down the keyblade to Aqua, and Brain does the same to Ephemer))
Brain bequeathed his copy of The Book of Prophecies and the Master's Defender to Ephemer in Part 1 of the finale.

Awards
Someone on friggin Gamefaqs keeps saying Player is Ansem SoD.

Like we can imply that Player's heart merged with or reincarnated into Xehanort but there's no proof that he becomes Ansem.

Also can someone link to me that Nomura interview where he supposedly said there would be no announcements til '22? I only remember him saying no new releases til then and HOPING he can bring good news.

NoWay

Awards
When can we expect the translations? I’m dying of curiosity :(

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
I guess we finally have a reason for Xehanort's "Another X" anagram huh

Brain: *wakes up without his hat*

Random hooded person: ey yo dude you dropped your hat
I saw someone suggest his hat was used to continue his memory and reconstitute his body.
They showed Diablo bringing Maleficent's cloak to the fairies for a similar purpose.

ZeVaine

Awards
Someone on friggin Gamefaqs keeps saying Player is Ansem SoD.

Like we can imply that Player's heart merged with or reincarnated into Xehanort but there's no proof that he becomes Ansem.

Also can someone link to me that Nomura interview where he supposedly said there would be no announcements til '22? I only remember him saying no new releases til then and HOPING he can bring good news.
I mean... I guess kinda... Xehanort at the very least has the memories of player (and it's implied he reincarnate as him), and Xehanort's heart does become SoD...

Xehanort ends up becoming the scapegoat for Sora to defeat the 13 darknesses, and genuinely believes that he has the power to change the world the way he sees fit (likely encouraged by the MoM) - so his evil actions in his various forms help play into this tragic tale of Xehanort, who was a hero become corrupted and sacrificed, in a way, for light to win.

Back