• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KINGDOM HEARTS Union X Finale

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Hirokey123

Awards
At what point does luxu eyes turn yellow, when he takes over brain, brains eyes remained the same color. wonder how it changes
When he becomes half Xehanort as revealed in DDD and hinted in BBS. His eyes weren't yellow during early BBS but after he lost he interacted with Xehanort off screen and showed up with yellow eyes giving us a close up. Then as DDD revealed the yellow eyes indicated that Xehanort had put a piece of his heart inside of him

LoneFox

Awards
[*]Luxu body snatched Brain ejecting his heart.

At what point does luxu eyes turn yellow, when he takes over brain, brains eyes remained the same color. wonder how it changes
Luxu did not take over Brain. As others have pointed out, the face reveal scene is from just after the War, the time when Brain and the others were starting as the new leaders. The only way this makes sense is if Luxu is time-traveling Brain from the future. He ended up in Scala at some time in the future (not very far forward, maybe a few decades or so), started a family there to become Eraqus's ancestor, then went back to the time before the War and became one of MoM's disciples.

So, two of my top four favorite characters are in fact one and same. And the information to find this out was available, in fact I see now that at one point I was one connection away from understanding it. Mind blown... 🥴

Last edited:

Hirokey123

Awards
Luxu did not take over Brain. As others have pointed out, the face reveal scene is from just after the War, the time when Brain and the others were starting as the new leaders. The only way this makes sense is if Luxu is time-traveling Brain from the future. He ended up in Scala at some time in the future (not very far forward, maybe a few decades or so), started a family there to become Eraqus's ancestor, then went back to the time before the War and became one of MoM's disciples.

So, two of my top four favorite characters are in fact one and same. And the information to find this out was available, in fact I see now that at one point I was one connection away from understanding it. Mind blown... 🥴
I mean ignoring we actually have no context for when the BC scene occurs. You say it was right after the war but that's clearly already not true just by you know it being bright and sunny and not in a torrential darkness storm in KG. Furthermore it was revealed Luxu was to watch the end of the world then jump ship to the dandelions and watch what happens there. AFTER the stuff happens with the Dandelions then Luxu is supposed to move onto his slow journey to the future. In other words the BC scene with Luxu and the box at the KG happens AFTER UX.

Luxu watches X, he hops over with the Dandelions at the end of the war just like we did, he watches the Dandelion stuff of UX and steals Brain's body, and then he returns to the world ready to begin his long journey.

Awards
I mean ignoring we actually have no context for when the BC scene occurs. You say it was right after the war but that's clearly already not true just by you know it being bright and sunny and not in a torrential darkness storm in KG. Furthermore it was revealed Luxu was to watch the end of the world then jump ship to the dandelions and watch what happens there. AFTER the stuff happens with the Dandelions then Luxu is supposed to move onto his slow journey to the future. In other words the BC scene with Luxu and the box at the KG happens AFTER UX.

Luxu watches X, he hops over with the Dandelions at the end of the war just like we did, he watches the Dandelion stuff of UX and steals Brain's body, and then he returns to the world ready to begin his long journey.
I mean, it could also be before the war. :T

LoneFox

Awards
In other words the BC scene with Luxu and the box at the KG happens AFTER UX.
Luxu's secret report clearly tells that he gave No Name to one of the five, but at the face reveal scene he still has it.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
Brain’s body in the Scala scene is not his original body as you can’t take your body with you when you time travel. So it’s entirely possible that Luxu took his body, as shown in his face reveal, but Brain’s heart still traveled to the future and was then reconstituted in Scala.

Hirokey123

Awards
I mean, it could also be before the war. :T
I don't think so because of the way these scenes have been structured in the past. This is clearly meant to harken back to the BC scene to the point we are supposed to think it's the same. Meanwhile BC set up this scene in a way that heavily implied it occurred after the war we just didn't know how far after.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
In addition to what Zip said: Who knows, maybe Luxu did the same thing Ansem SoD did with Riku in KH 1 and yeeted Brain's heart out of the body so he could use it unhindered. We know by now it being possible that a new "container" can be created/summoned for a heart so when Brain "appears" in the city with the Ephemer statue it may be not his original body his heart is using to interact with the physical world.

I think many of us keep forgetting that a physical body is much less of a limitation in the KH universe than it is in our own.

The scene where Luxu removes his hood I suspect to be taking place after the war shown in the original X[chi], but before the events of Union X and everything happening in the Dandelion "cage" world. He still has the box there while it is nowhere to be seen when he confronts that Darkness entity or later Brain.

Awards
So... I did wonder why the pets in Chi looked different from the other spirits from DDD, like with the eyes and such. I guess this explains it. Are they really the actual spirits of the Chi keyblade wielders?

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
951ab694725a707179d7c821c3a7ea54577f34c6.png

This woman has to be Skuld... she has the same hairstyle as her. Before Kingdom Hearts III, we assumed Xehanort inherently had amber eyes but that wasn't the case so it would be a pattern if the same revelation happens with Skuld.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
So... I did wonder why the pets in Chi looked different from the other spirits from DDD, like with the eyes and such. I guess this explains it. Are they really the actual spirits of the Chi keyblade wielders?

Considering how it was displayed it looks like they are hybrid-beings of the Chi- Keykids and their Chirithys.
The Chirithys "swallow" the hearts of the Keykids and then transform into the Spirit Dream Eaters so it stands to reason they're a fusion of both.

Hirokey123

Awards
Luxu's secret report clearly tells that he gave No Name to one of the five, but at the face reveal scene he still has it.
The reports also make it sound like he gave up the blade before taking a body to one of the five and yet that clearly never happens. The majority of the five are flung through time and never meet Luxu the only two left he can give it to are Ephemer and Brain. We never see him meet and give the blade to Ephemer but we do get him meeting Brain, and we hear him pretty ominously say that Brain's life will end in that meeting. What else could that possibly mean but that Luxu was going to take his body and how on earth could Brain have ended up in the far future if Brain's heart never was separated from his body.

So the report I think is written to be intentionally misleading. It's written after he's taken Brain's body and given the keyblade off screen to Ephemer, explaining how it ends up in scala, and then what most of it is his recapping what just happened and then just reaffirming/confirming to us he is going to be stealing bodies.

Hirokey123

Awards
Considering how it was displayed it looks like they are hybrid-beings of the Chi- Keykids and their Chirithys.
The Chirithys "swallow" the hearts of the Keykids and then transform into the Spirit Dream Eaters so it stands to reason they're a fusion of both.
Anyone else realize X foreshadowed this?

The nightmare chirithy was just a chirithy style dream eater but then it ate wielders who had turned into Darklings and Nightmare Chirithy transformed into a more traditional looking nightmare dream eater.

Idreamaboutcats

Awards
I don’t know if that’s Skuld, but the eyes look different. Speaking of the mother, I find it ironic yet funny how Xehanort is suddenly motherless (because what sane and healthy mother would willingly give up their child unless there are dangerous or mortal circumstances). It’s a classic Disney protagonist formula, except he’s a villain.

kingofgame981

Awards
For some god knows unknown reasons inside my mind, I was believe baby Xehanort was inside that black box and we finally know what is inside the box.

Sorarocks93

Awards
So the report I think is written to be intentionally misleading. It's written after he's taken Brain's body and given the keyblade off screen to Ephemer, explaining how it ends up in scala, and then what most of it is his recapping what just happened and then just reaffirming/confirming to us he is going to be stealing bodies.
Good ol' KH. Answering questions with even more questions.

Hirokey123

Awards
I don’t know if that’s Skuld, but the eyes look different. Speaking of the mother, I find it ironic yet funny how Xehanort is suddenly motherless (because what sane and healthy mother would willingly give up their child unless there are dangerous or mortal circumstances). It’s a classic Disney protagonist formula, except he’s a villain.
I think given they show where everyone ended up EXCEPT Skuld that Skuld is definitely still Subject X. My guess is that Skuld is probably part of Scala's history, Ephemer would definitely have left record of his friends, and that the people of Scala largely modeled themselves on their founders. So this is probably just a woman who styles her hair like Skuld.

But it raises a lot of questions... Maybe Scala went through a crisis explaining why it has a HUGE graveyard and next to like no people living in it? Perhaps Xehanort was sent away to keep him safe from this crisis, it would further deepen the Xehanort/Kairi parallels DR had been making.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
[*]Luxu body snatched Brain ejecting his heart.
[*]Brain's heart time traveled and reconstituted in scala.
I remember back when we were trying to conclude whether Brain was a pre-existing character and you proposed the idea that he was connected to Xigbar. Props to you for thinking of a theory like that way before the reveal that Luxu was Xigbar.

Assuming Brain and Eraqus are related by blood, it would mean that Eraqus lineage is not from the original Brain but a reconstructed version of him which is so trippy to think about.

Back