• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KHUX ► Preview for the final story update (5/31)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

blank points

Awards
Wow, looks like we might be in for a pretty dark finale. From the last screenshot, it looks like we'll get some sort of explanation of how Daybreak Town became Scala Ad Caelum.

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
The dark orb is interesting.
It's the same as the one that swallowed Destiny Islands.
But... Darksides created that in the Realm of Darkness. So how does it work here?

I hope we get an answer on how exactly the end of the world was triggered.

bambii

Awards
Website
twitter.com
At first I thought that was a crash-landed Lifeboat, but on 2nd glance there is debris of buildings from Daybreak Town floating in the water too. So this may be indicating one of the Lifeboats never gets used.

And the open water makes me think Scala. What if Xehanort learns about the Lifeboats because there’s the relic of one in Scala?

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Interesting. One of the users on Twitter pointed out how that dark orb resembles the one on the dial seen in Scala. Can't wait to see the transformation of Daybreak Town

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
I want the final battle to be in the Station of Awakening cause that'd bring the whole X series back full circle.

darknessofheart

Awards
The orb also looks exactly like the core of the heartless tornado in KH3. While they are obviously two separate scenarios, I wonder if this update will finally give an explanation for how the Keyblades from the past appeared in the future to help Sora.

Cumguardian69

Awards
Damnit. We have to wait til Monday?! Curses. This PV actually looks really cool. I want to see who uses that final boat. I'm assuming it's Skuld. But we just have to see

Back