• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Pokemon | Scarlet & Violet (2022) + Legends Arceus is king

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
img-item.jpg

Legends is coming out on January 28th 2022. That box art is gorgeous

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Looking forward to the next Legends trailer. I want to know if there are other villages outside the home base and if customization is returning

Soldier

Awards
Is there any purpose Palkia has fur? I don't think the representative of space would have any use for that. If anything, the fur might slow it down as it flies through space.

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards
The only thing I can think of is marine mammals. Since it’s part water but typings don’t always make sense.

Soldier

Awards
The only thing I can think of is marine mammals. Since it’s part water but typings don’t always make sense.
I think the idea behind DIalga, Palkia and Giratina's primary types is a reference to 3 of the 4 states of matter (Solid, Liquid and Gas), with Plasma being unrepresented (at least, in terms of a legendary, Rotom doesn't really count). In a way, that kind of explains it. But once again, a giant theropod dinosaur that flies through space likely wouldn't have fur.

Feathers on the other hand...

Xblade13

The Cleric of Flamesgrace
Awards
What's funny is, when I first saw it, I thought it looked a lot like styrofoam. That would be even more hilarious than fur.

NoWay

Awards
Palkia’s new design reminds me of strawberry ice cream.
1BC7B95C-7467-4619-AC38-E99277339681.jpeg

Soldier

Awards
A bit late to the party, but Yvetal is bacon flavored ice cream (Yes, that is a real flavor that actually exists).

Also, can someone help me out with trade evolutions in Sword and Shield? I need to evolve a competitive gigalith.

Back