• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ey, Lads! This is KingdomShell reporting in!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

KingdomShell

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Top of me shell to ya, laddies! My name is KingdomShell hailing straight from the world of Youtube (My YouTube username is Cutekoopa), and although my account is not exactly Kingdom Hearts related, that don't mean I'm no fan of Kingdom Hearts, in fact I LOVE the franchise. I'm a fan of a obscure Disney animated TV show 101 Dalmatian Street, and I'm hoping to bring awareness about the show to many Kingdom Hearts fans if I can. And also, yes, me avatar has a character from that show. Spoiler warning, mates! Wish me a warm welcome, and look forward to a world related post from me. I'll be posting it as soon as I've got the time. I think some of you might warm up to the idea. :)

Last edited:

KingdomShell

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Just a heads up for what I've been doing. I'm currently putting together an insanely long thread about how 101 Dalmatian Street can work into the KH series as a potential world (It's just a dream idea made for fun). It's still a WIP, maybe about 50% finished, but I think it's worth looking into!

Back