• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► NEO The World Ends With You releasing on July 27th on Switch & PS4, Summer 2021 on EGS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Square Enix have released a brand new trailer for NEO The World Ends With You, which introduces characters both new and old along with the talented voice cast bringing them to life. It also provides a look at various gameplay elements including combat and customization, and shares the long-awaited release date!

Fans can look forward to picking up NEO: The World Ends With You on July 27th, 2021 on Nintendo Switch and Playstation 4, as well as Summer 2021 on the Epic Games Store.

Follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on Facebook and Twitter for the latest updates on Kingdom Hearts Union χ [Cross], Kingdom Hearts Dark Road, Kingdom Hearts III, Kingdom Hearts Melody of Memory, and all things Kingdom Hearts and The World Ends With You!

Last edited by a moderator:

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Arg! I will be on vacation during this time, but when I return it will be mine. MINE!

okhi12

Awards
Maybe I am super crazy but the guys at 1:11 and 1:14 look VERY similar to Yozora's friends. Nomura, what are you doing?

blank points

Awards
Maybe I am super crazy but the guys at 1:11 and 1:14 look VERY similar to Yozora's friends. Nomura, what are you doing?
It's funny, I was about to say the same exact thing. Kaie also resembles Brain alot as well. Maybe TWEWY and Verum Rex may have some connections after all.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Hisama is really the only one that made me go 👀

I don't know if Nomura was the one who designed him or if it was Gen or Miki...

okhi12

Awards
Hisama is really the only one that made me go 👀

I don't know if Nomura was the one who designed him or if it was Gen or Miki...
Yeah, comparing Kaie and Magia may be a bit of a stretch. He looks more like Ardyn or Brain, but these two reapers are part of the Shinjuku group and appear one after the other, which is enough to be suspicious. Then again, it may mean nothing.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
My disappointment that clothing changes isn't visible is inmeasurable. :(

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
Beautiful 😭
A release date finally, time to start saving immediately

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
I saw that character montage part of the trailer as part of the Swagbucks survey I did. The text was translated but the audio was in Japanese.

Square Enix are really hoping that this is a commercial success like Nier Automata, they want to primarily target newcomers and convince them to buy this.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Ign theorizes another character is returning.
Not really a groundbreaking theory xD everybody assumed Shiki would be coming back when they saw Shoka with a Mr. Mew hoodie and the “Gatto Nero” brand.

D

Deleted member 246005

Not really a groundbreaking theory xD everybody assumed Shiki would be coming back when they saw Shoka with a Mr. Mew hoodie and the “Gatto Nero” brand.
Fair enough. I'm curious how Beat and Rhyme are gonna be handled. 🤔

Back