• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Predictions for the next Kingdom Hearts Game

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Danrye001

Awards
So guys, it's there any predictions for the next KH game, production, worlds, characters' role play etc.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Think the next title will deal with Quadratum and focus on Sora, Riku, and Yozora. As for production it should be well into it if it's the announcement Nomura has planned for next year's anniversary

HakaishinChampa

Awards
  • Joshua will show up in the Final World and interact with the Fairy Godmother
  • Yozora boss fight from Re:Mind will be reused like Zodiac/Mirror Aqua from 0.2 but it'll be easier because it's a story boss
  • Final Fantasy Character cameos
  • Plot Twist: the KH Universe is actually Unreality and Yozora's Universe is the real one

okhi12

Awards
  • Joshua will show up in the Final World and interact with the Fairy Godmother
  • Yozora boss fight from Re:Mind will be reused like Zodiac/Mirror Aqua from 0.2 but it'll be easier because it's a story boss
  • Final Fantasy Character cameos
  • Plot Twist: the KH Universe is actually Unreality and Yozora's Universe is the real one
I am like, 99% sure that you're right about Yozora boss fight being reused and KH=fiction / Quadratum=reality.
The FF character cameos are likely, but I can't imagine Joshua casually discussing the nature of death and dreams with the Fairy Godmother. I'd like to see that, lol.

NoWay

Awards
Do you think the next game will be next gen only, Last gen only or cross gen?

I’m really afraid of it being last gen only

Cumguardian69

Awards
I hope next game is a UE4 title so it can get out the gate asap. I dont want to wait another 10 quintillion years for a solid console entry.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
I think we're going to get two Kingdom Hearts games for 2022, an Unreal Engine 4 Kingdom Hearts remake for summer 2022 and Verum Rex for winter 2022. The Kingdom Hearts remake will have a twist ending like Final Fantasy VII Remake that connects it to Phase 2 because Nomura loves to make every Kingdom Hearts entry canonical.
I hope next game is a UE4 title so it can get out the gate asap. I dont want to wait another 10 quintillion years for a solid console entry.
They're absolutely going to stick with Unreal Engine 4, why fix what isn't broken?

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
Sora's universe being unreality and Quadratum being the true reality is a twist I definitely see happening. (The idea that Cloud and Sephiroth might've ended up there is such an awesome one, btw.)

horto12485

Awards
A Kingdom Hearts game where there were Worlds that were forgotten (Treasure Planet, Bolt, Black Cauldron, 101 Dalmatians or Great Mouse Detective (Whichever one works for a world set in London), Princess and the Frog, Up, Wall-E, Atlantis, Jungle Book, Pocahontas, Meet the Robinsons, Sword in the Stone, Brother Bear, Bambi, Dumbo)

HakaishinChampa

Awards
This is the closest guess anyone has made to the truth so far
That would be a really cool game tbh, I'm not sure if it would have an original story though.

Disney owns Star Wars and Indiana Jones - both of which got Lego games. Other Disney properties such as Pirates and Incredibles got their own game.
Simpsons had a DLC in Lego Dimensions, there could be more that I'm not thinking of.

But then you got all of the Disney Worlds from all the Kingdom Hearts games (minus Tarzan), it would have tons of characters you could play as, you can even play as characters you normally can't play as like non-combatants or villains.

It'd be even better than Lego Dimensions imo because you wouldn't have to buy expensive level sets that could easily be cheaper as DLC.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
That would be a really cool game tbh, I'm not sure if it would have an original story though.

Disney owns Star Wars and Indiana Jones - both of which got Lego games. Other Disney properties such as Pirates and Incredibles got their own game.
Simpsons had a DLC in Lego Dimensions, there could be more that I'm not thinking of.

But then you got all of the Disney Worlds from all the Kingdom Hearts games (minus Tarzan), it would have tons of characters you could play as, you can even play as characters you normally can't play as like non-combatants or villains.

It'd be even better than Lego Dimensions imo because you wouldn't have to buy expensive level sets that could easily be cheaper as DLC.
You forgot Marvel, which had 3 Lego games. 2 of which had original plots.

the red monster

Awards
If it's actually something like a lego game, the meltdowns are gonna be way worse than melody of memory reveal.

Back