• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KHUX ► Ark, True Dandelion, and Kh3 Secret ending assumptions

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
Was Luxord ever remotely confirmed to be from the past? It's very likely he's from Verum Rex or at least has a big role there (he was Yozora's driver). There's currently little evidence connecting him to Union X.

Player X's current identity hasn't been revealed yet. We don't even know if he survived the events of Union X. I've heard theories about him being either Xehanort or Luxord. However he doesn't quite match either of them. Here's his somewhat official design.
View attachment 13870
Demyx and Luxord seem to be characters involved with the Verum Rex reality in my opinion.

Form Oblivion

Awards
Was Luxord ever remotely confirmed to be from the past? It's very likely he's from Verum Rex or at least has a big role there (he was Yozora's driver). There's currently little evidence connecting him to Union X.
There hasn't been anything confirmed. If he has any connection to the ancient past, I'm thinking he might have something to do with the very first Keyblade War (the one when the MoM was a kid) or he met the MoM some time in the present, but probably not anything with to do with UX. It'd be hilarious for him to suddenly pop up out of the blue in the final update.

RonaldPoe

Awards
What do you guys think happened to Player X? I think he'd have a role outside Union X. Not sure if he'd be a current character or someone new though.

Form Oblivion

Awards
What do you guys think happened to Player X? I think he'd have a role outside Union X. Not sure if he'd be a current character or someone new though.
Hmm...I'm thinking he fell asleep with the rest of the Dandelions. Maybe he'll appear one day in a future game!

Back