• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

(SPOILERS) KINGDOM HEARTS Union X Final: Part 1

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

RonaldPoe

Awards
Hmm this sparked an idea in my head. What if the foretellers exist actually to counteract against the six deadly sins that they are named after? With this line of thinking the six masters are supposed to eliminate the six darknesses remaining in the MoM ultimate plan.
Or alternatively his grand plan was to use them to trap the six darknesses into a form in which he could then defeat them. A set of six sacrificial pawns thought necessary to finally defeat the darkness...
Ultimately after last times update it seems clear that the MoM primary goal was arriving in the future after Xehanorts war ended. And the other masters all also arrived (except Ava, who may hav already defeated her assigned darkness) perhaps now he plans to use the remaining five to do just that?
You're second theory actually seems likely. It's odd that a group named after the Seven Deadly Sins would oppose The Darkness and try to be on the side of Light. MoM is constantly associated with Light so he's probably not on The Darkness' side.

The Dark Blob from Dark Road is confirmed to be one of the 6 darkness'. However we don't know if the other members are similar beings or more like Vanitas.

kingofgame981

Awards
Would a darkness infiltrating Elrena explain a personality change? I also wonder, if two did attach themselves to Riku and Vanitas, what happened to them when their hosts were murdered in cold blood? This series presents so many questions and I love having a series to follow with questions posed - The Leftovers is my favourite TV series of all time and all it is is questions - but with KH I'm desperate for answers.
I have had the same thought with you after this update. Although mine related more afterward during their transition from Human to Nobody. Correct me if I wrong, but we haven't had any clear confirmation or definition about Nobody beside a body without Heart (which related to emotion) will also had a change in their mind (or will, or personality)?

Because beside the only reason that convinced me for someone is shy and introvert like Elrena turned 180 degree into a funny lunatic like Larxene is some traumatic events happened during her post-UX era, or when you growth older you become more "mature". The same goes to Lauriam / Marluxia. For me, emotion and personality (heart and mind) are not related to each other. And to see how Nomura has stated about these human elements for past titles many times, I also believe in this theory. (or not a theory, I don't know, my lack of English understanding)

One point I think would contribute to this topic is how Scala's era and post-Scala where Masters being trained in their mindset is to travel into the sea of world's between with your armor on. Now we know Formless Darkness need a body to survive or they will lost their own will, and Keyblade Master's armor during future days teaching (let's assume that) never explain fully about this concept, but only briefly touch about you will be submerge in darkness. This darkness will control your will, thus linked back to why empty Terra's armor being called Lingering Will; OR when Master Xehanort first time let go of his armor during the travel and submerge into the darkness (this darkness is different from the darkness he met during his youth at Destiny Islands, which is also confusing to identify which one is which) . Terra when combined with Master Xehanort still has his emotion sleep deep inside, or when Ven being controlled by Vanitas's will, his emotion still lives

I hope I didn't make all of you being confused with how I deliver the post. Nomura already cut what a human body have into pieces for story ideas, so why not let this happen?

Awards
You're second theory actually seems likely. It's odd that a group named after the Seven Deadly Sins would oppose The Darkness and try to be on the side of Light. MoM is constantly associated with Light so he's probably not on The Darkness' side.
Obviously MoM is true Darkness that pretend light. As can be seen by many fans theory and his motif, He is Lucifer or Demiurge.
I guess his old story that he told for Luxu(≒players) is outright lie or a wrong information that distort and hide the real facts sounds like the truth to deceive us and his disciples.
He always behaves playfully with vague words to lie to people(It's just like a Joker lol).
Yep, All of his current conflict with the darkness is his sock puppetry. Performing in the play one wrote oneselif. It's only a hoax.
In short, Leader of the light side himself is a traitor, the darkness and evil. He is anything but light side or neutral.

「I could tell you that I dream of world peace, when I'm actually planning for its destruction.」

You guys, please remember this speech. You guys, must not be fooled by him.

Last edited:

Idreamaboutcats

Awards
For the record, demiurge is synonymous to god, not devil.

I can’t exactly quote it, but the character files imply some sort of trauma that pushed Elrena’s personality into becoming like that, at least by the time she became Larxene and lamented the fact that she actually didn’t want her heart back/grow a new one.

The end of the world never looked so dull and boring until they showed it in flash animation. I have to agree with a few people here. Storytelling such a major event on a franchise that relied on 3D animation (CoM not withstanding) for most of their games feels off.

Violet Pluto

Awards
Obviously MoM is true Darkness that pretend light. As can be seen by many fans theory and his motif, He is Lucifer or Demiurge.
Bad analogy. Lucifer is a being of Light even though he is evil and Demiurge is an incomplete God according to Gnosticism, which would put him as a Light as well. Evil Lights but Light nonetheless.
That's what we already knew about darkness though, as a force of nature. These darknesses are just aware enough to describe that to us in words. But what actually were these things, before they were 'darkness'? Whatever they were, they're from a time that the MoM would prefer people to not even know existed.

I think it would be both difficult and ill-advised to make a character who lies about who he is to everyone, manipulates people who are emotionally dependent on him in order to cause the end of the world, and positions himself as the literal author of all reality, and then have him not be the main villain.
I didn't say that he wasn't going to be the main villain. My problem is people prematurely assuming that everything that comes out of his mouth is a lie. In fact I think he mostly tells the truth, but only the truths that he can afford to let go. People were assuming that if he was evil that meant that the Darknesses were good if not just misunderstood, my comment was meant to call that mindset out. MoM thinks that he's done what he can and just wants to be done with this whole thing and that's the reason he set up everything. In a "Ends justify the means" sort of thought someone could say he's the hero. But the ends don't justify the means.

Last edited:

RonaldPoe

Awards
i actually had a theory that the Master of Masters is the KH version of Lucifer. I posted said theory at the bottom of this thread.

I think The Darkness will definitely be the main villain but might share the role with MoM (provided that's where this is going).

Cumguardian69

Awards
What if MoM was actually 3DO/Gnosis? If you played Xenosaga this may sound familiar

Awards
Bad analogy. Lucifer is a being of Light even though he is evil and Demiurge is an incomplete God according to Gnosticism, which would put him as a Light as well. Evil Lights but Light nonetheless.
Excuse me. Certainly, my opinion was misleading about Lucifer and Demiurge. I still need to study more.

However, one thing i can say for sure is that MoM & Foretellers become next antagonist of GoL.
Whether MoM is hypocrite or evil that pretend good, it is clear that he is foe in light of KH3 epilogue cutscene.
I hope he become a mighty and fascinating evil that far surpasses Master Xehanort(Include Maleficent as a bonus too.lol)

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
I think this next Phase's finally will focus on how to get rid of Darkness and the opposing views will be:
• MoM wants to sacrifice people in order to get rid of it
• Sora has another plan
• Riku could suggest to just embrace it as part of nature

Sherazhabib

Awards
38957bf0c7b83eb7f8a8e5701cf3f9b2.jpg

ddf240d15a5fb4c6204911c7492d3099.png

Hmmmm...👀
This is interesting.
So the girl is neither Skuld nor Elrena whom Axel and Saix mention.

Unless Strelitzia is the one and the reason why Lauriam and Elrena joined the organization was because they were doing tests on her?🤔

Awards
This is interesting.

Unless Strelitzia is the one and the reason why Lauriam and Elrena joined the organization was because they were doing tests on her?🤔
I shall reiterate.

Subject X, the girl Axel and Saïx met, has black hair as stated in that gotdang character file.

It's either Skuld or Ava, depending on if Ava somehow has black hair.

They both knew "four friends" and "a key" likely means the Keyblade.

Iustus

Awards
In the last scene you can see how Brain pulls his hat closer to the eyes. Looks like he's hiding something but maybe I am just imagining things.

Now there are only Player, Skuld and Ephemer left. To stick to the phrase "Four friends and a key" would mean that the fourth person just needs to appear - Could be Ava, the Key Masters Defender. But how did he got out?

That leaves one of the four who were sent to the real Daybreak Town, get No Name. It can only be Brain.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
This is interesting.

Strelitzia doesn't have enough friends to be Subject X.

That report doesn't debunk Skuld, and Elrena was never in the running to begin with.

Awards
What character file mentions this? I can’t recall their ever being any sort of physical description for the girl.
The KH Character File book.

Translated portion of Axel's file.

KHIII: Alongside Kairi, he trained as a Keyblade wielder in the Secret Forest. He was able to reunite with Roxas, Xion, and Isa, but is still worried about the black-haired girl he met as a boy.

So Skuld took the last pod or Ava happens to have black hair. :T

We'd probably have at least some of the answer if the game's shutdown wasn't delayed. Still feel like that has some connection to E3.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
TBF that lone comment about Subject X is not really featured prominently. It's in a tiny blurb beneath Axel's KH3 render. Most people wouldn't notice it.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
TBF that lone comment about Subject X is not really featured prominently. It's in a tiny blurb beneath Axel's KH3 render. Most people wouldn't notice it.
Plus the files aren't entirely considered to be canon, so this might not end up being acurate. Though I'd find it a questionable move if they fed the author false information on this.

Back